Out of Control // Muke

~AN: So this might be triggering for some so PLEASE BE CAREFUL reading it if you know you might react to it, and if you need someone to talk to about anything, message me okay? 

Oh, and this one-shot is dedicated to @fangirl-13 because you were the one who suggested that I should write in third person, I don't know if it's any good but I gave it a try (: /M ~ 

[Part 1 of 3(4)]

"Shut the fuck up Michael."  the first time it happened he just laughed it off, assuming Luke was trying to be funny or was having a bad day. He didn't think much of it, knowing very well that he told Luke to shut up all the time and no one cared. But then it kept happening, Luke kept telling him to shut up whenever he opened his mouth, kept snapping at him and telling him off. It was justified most of the time, Michael would mess up a chord or something while they were practising and Luke would get mad at him for forcing them to start over. But then it started happening outside of band practise too, they would just be sitting around watching a movie or something and Luke would get mad if Michael did or said something wrong. Most of the time he didn't even know what he had done. Then he started making comments about what Michael was eating. He made sure to always point out when Michael took another slice of pizza or if he ordered dessert. The others didn't even seem to notice either, they'd just laugh it off or ignore the comments completely.

It went on like this for a while and then things really started to take off. They got asked to be the opening act for One Direction on their Take Me Home tour and things just went on from there. But with the newfound fame came the hate, and that was something no one was used to.

"Hurry the fuck up Michael! You're not the only one who needs to shower!" The banging on the door stops and Michael sighs, watching as the pink and blue water disappears down the drain. He rinses his hair again before just standing there. The sharp metal is digging into his palm and the water stays pink for what feels like forever but eventually that stops as well and he turns the water off, stepping out of the shower and drying himself off with a towel that's a bit too white for his liking. When he's sure there's no visible stains on the towel he unlocks the bathroom door and is just about to step out when Luke shoves  him to the side as he walks past, pushing him out of the room and slamming the door shut. Michael stands there for a while, staring at the white door, before turning around and walking over to his bed.

A few hours later and Luke is laying on his bed with his laptop, scrolling through twitter. Michael is sitting on his bed, just sitting there with his elbows resting on his knees, staring at the floor. Luke hasn't said a word to him since he left the bathroom, hasn't even acknowledged his existence, and Michael is scared. He's scared and he needs someone to talk to.

"Luke?" no response. "Luke please, can you please talk to me." Luke stops his scrolling and Michael thinks, if so only for a second, that he's actually going to talk to him, but Luke just flips him off before going back to doing what he was doing.

And now here they are, on stage opening for the biggest boyband in the world. They have played one song and so far everything's going fine. That is until Michael accidentally drops his pick. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal, but this is the one time when he doesn't have an extra in his pocket. He knows that if he stops playing to go and get a new one he'll piss Luke off, he'll disappoint the fans, and he doesn't want that so he keeps playing, ignoring the pain in his fingers.

"This next song is about gi-" Michael is smiling, looking out at the fans standing there screaming and smiling. He loves this, he loves seeing people happy.

"Shut the fuck up Michael." he gets cut off by Luke, like so many times before. But this is the first time it has happened on stage, in front of people. The fans laughs and Michael tries his best to laugh with them, pretending like it's all just a joke.