Hypno's Lullaby // Muke

~ So I'm not sure this is what you had in mind when you requested this but I hope you like it because I actually do and yeah :) 

I'll be working on the rest of the requests now and I'll post them as soon as possible xx /M~ 

“Michael! Come on Michael don’t be so slow!” the eleven year old sighs but picks up his speed, jogging over to where his blonde friend is waiting for him. They’re both excited, small hands gripping their backpacks as they venture further into the forest. They know they’re not supposed to be there, knows that if they get caught they’ll get grounded for at least a week, Michael will probably get two since he’s older, but they’ve been dreaming of what might be hiding in there for so long now and they don’t want to wait anymore.

“Alright, let’s go.” Michael smiles and the shorter boy nods, throwing his backpack over his shoulders as he heads in between the trees. They walk in silence, both of them familiar with this part of the forest since they’ve been there before, always accompanied by parents who made them hold hands or, but that of course was a bit further away, with teachers that made them hold hands with girls. The memory of that is enough to make Michael cringle and he looks over at Luke who, thankfully, doesn’t have cooties.

“Do you think we’ll find any pokémons?” Luke asks, turning around so he’s walking backwards. Michael quickly walks up to him, knowing that if he keeps walking backwards he’ll walk into a tree or trip and then he’ll start crying and they’ll have to go back home and, probably, get caught.

“I dunno Lukey, maybe.” Michael shrugs. As much as he’d love to see and possibly even catch a pokémon, he’s mostly looking forward to finding a cool place to sit and eat the cookies they stole from the pantry in Luke’s house.

“Maybe we’ll even find that cool one, what was it called again...Drowzee.”

“I don’t think so Luke, that’s a psychic pokémon, I don’t think they live in the forest.”

“well what’s that then?” Luke asks, suddenly disappearing out of sight. Michael smiles and keeps walking, expecting Luke to jump out from behind a tree and scare him, not that it’s going to work.

He walks for a few minutes before starting to feel worried, because surely Luke would’ve jumped out by now.

“Luke?” hearing something much bigger than a ten year old boy move through the forest towards him, Michael quickly grabs the small rock he’s been kicking in front of him for the past five minutes, holding it tightly in his small hand as he listens. “Luke?”

Nothing. And then...a voice.

“Come little children,

come with me

Safe and happy you will be

Away from home now let us run

With Hypno you'll have so much fun

Oh little children please don't cry

Hypno wouldn't hurt a fly

Be free to frolic,

be free to play

Come with me to a cave to stay

Oh little children please don't squirm

These ropes I know will hold you firm

Now look to me the pendant calls

Back and forth your eyelids fall