Drive // Muke *SMUT*

~ So work is a lot harder than I expected. Not hard as in difficult but rather...well it's exhausting and I guess that's the main reason as to why I haven't updated in a while. 

but also, I GOT MY DRIVING LICENSE!! oh and I GOT INTO UNIVERSITY!! So yeah, but I'll keep working on the requests and in the meantime, here's some very bad Muke smut :) xx /M ~

[WARNINGS: Sex, just lots and lots of sex that you shouldn't read if you're pure or if you know me irl. I won't even put a warning up where it starts because it's nothing but smut] 

"what the fuck!" Luke's heart is beating so fast and so hard he's sure the people they're passing by can hear it, his hands clenching the armrest hard enough for his knuckles to turn white. "What. The. Fuck." the rain hitting the windshield disappears almost as soon as it gets there, getting wiped away within seconds. The sound of the engine running, the windshield wipers and Luke's heartbeat are the only things he can hear and he does not like it one bit, even though he's always been one to prefer silence over people talking. With Michael, he's gotten used to always having the radio playing in the background while the green eyed man talks and Luke listens. So even though Luke should appreciate the change, the fact that there's no blue light illuminating the space between the two seats, indicating that the radio's on, he doesn't. He doesn't like it at all, just like he doesn't like how fast Michael is driving and how tightly he's gripping the steering wheel.

"Michael please slow down." finally taking his eyes off the older man's hands, Luke's eyes travels up to where a red hand print is still visible on Michael's cheek, to where his green eyes, glued to the road outside the car, are shining a little too much whenever they pass under a street light. No tears has spilled yet however, and Michael slowly takes his foot off the gas pedal, slowing down just like Luke asked him. "pull over." he does as Luke tells him once again, and the sound of the engine running dies down as he turns the key.

They sit in silence for a while, almost as if they're both waiting for Luke's heart to return to it's normal pace, and then Luke speaks up again.

"are you alright?" it's such a stupid question really, because obviously Michael isn't alright. how could he be, with what just happened? "can I do something?" Michael finally turns his head to look at Luke, for the first time since they got in the car showing any signs of recognition towards the younger man, and when he speaks his voice sounds surprisingly normal.

"kiss me."

"what?"

"please Luke." Michael's tongue darts out to wet his lips, his beautiful, plump lips that Luke loves so much, and he exhales deeply. "kiss me." There's something in his voice that tells Luke more than words ever could. Michael needs it, he needs something to take his mind off what that woman just did to him and now when he no longer has the adrenaline that comes with speeding, he needs Luke.

And Luke needs him.

So he kisses him, just like he's kissed him a million times before. Luke leans forward, ignoring the way the gear stick is digging into his stomach, and connects his lips with Michael's. Michael wastes no time, moving his hands from the steering wheel to Luke's hair, pulling his face even closer.

"wait." Luke pulls away after a few moments, leaning back. "I just need to." he proceeds with unbuckling his seatbelt before attempting to climb over the gear stick and onto Michael's lap. It's not very comfortable, he now has the steering wheel digging into his back instead, but it gives him better access to Michael and that's what he wants right now. "god I really wish you were driving an automatic."