Obedience // Muke

~ Ya'll wanted a part two so here it is. I was going to write smut in this one (I have a second, smutty, version) but I didn't so hah.

Dedicated, just like the first part, to the very beautiful mikescuddles xx 

I love you guys! xx /M ~

It's nothing new, Luke staying in school until it gets dark outside, grading papers and planning upcoming lessons, he's never stayed this long though, never long enough for the sun to completely set, so when he leaves the building and finds that his car is the only one left in the parking lot he's not surprised. He takes a moment when he gets to the car, stops for a while and tilts his head back, watching the starlit sky. It's been so long since he saw the stars, simply because he's living in an area where there's so many lights on it's impossible to see the night sky. He's always loved them, the stars. He's always found it interesting how he, when looking at them, in a way is looking at the past and the future at the same time, since the light he's seeing is a light that was shining millions of years ago on the star, but for him it's now and he'll still be seeing it in a few hours, the same light. He's never told anyone about these theories, well except for Michael, who had been half asleep at the time and had mumbled something about astronauts and kittens in space and cuddling before rolling over and starting to snore. Michael, who he's been seeing since the start of the school year, Michael, who's got a smile that could light up a room and who could be a straight A student if he just tried a little harder, Michael, who always manages to make Luke smile. Michael, who looks an awful lot like the boy sitting alone on the pavement outside school...

"Michael?" Luke unlocks his car, throwing his bag in before closing the door again, walking over to the boy. It is, in fact, Michael. The boy's sitting with his back against a wall and with a duffel bag by his feet, watching the stars just like Luke did moments ago. He's still wearing the sleeveless shirt he had on earlier and Luke frowns, knowing it's still wet and that, even though it's a warm night, he'll get a cold if he stays outside.

"Hey." Luke sits down next to Michael, placing an arm on his shoulders. "didn't think you'd be here this late."

"why are you here Mikey? What did the principal say?"

"suspended for the rest of the week and the next." Michael shrugs. "nothing too bad, guess someone told them I came up with the whole plan." Luke nods and Michael leans closer, resting his head on his shoulder. "dad didn't like it though, he kicked me out."

"what?"

"it's probably only temporary, until mum gets back from Norway." Michael bites his lip, trying to keep his feelings inside since that's what he's been raised to do, not show any emotions.

"you told me she wouldn't be back for another two weeks." Luke points out and Michael nods.

""yeah, that's why I'm here. I was gonna break into the gym and like crash there." Luke sighs when he hears this and removes his arm from around Michael's shoulders.

"come on, let's go home." he takes Michael's hand and pulls him to his feet before taking the bag and throwing it over his shoulder, starting to walk back to the car. "you know you can tell be about stuff like this right? That I'll help you." they get in the car and Luke starts it, pulling out from his parking space.

"I know, I just didn't want to bother you." After they've left the parking lot, Luke turns the heat on and reaches out to take Michael's hand. "I figured I'd just sleep here and then leave in the morning before people started showing up, maybe go back home and stay there until dad got back from work."

"Well you're staying with me now, okay? You'll stay with me until your mum's back and then we'll work things out." Michael nods and the conversation dies down. Luke soon leans forward and turns the radio on, Nickelback blasting through the speakers, just like always when they're driving.

~

"Okay, take those wet clothes off, go take a shower and when you get back we'll order pizza or something." Luke drops both their bags on the floor as soon as he enters the apartment behind Michael.

"you wanna join me?" Michael asks, winking. "I mean I kind of owe you, after leaving you hanging like that earlier." Luke smiles, quickly trying to decide whether or not he should pick up on the offer, but shakes his head.

"I'd love to, but I'd rather save it for later." Michael nods, both of them knowing none of them will forget, and starts unbuttoning his, Luke's, shirt. He keeps his eyes on Luke as he does so and Luke's dilated pupils doesn't go unnoticed. He then slowly lets the shirt fall off his thin shoulders and drop to the floor before turning around and walking towards the bathroom, humming a song that's familiar to both of them. When he's out of sight Luke groans, running a hand through his hair. He regrets not joining Michael, but he knows that if he goes in there now the younger boy won't stop teasing him, he'll just go on and on until Luke ties him to the bed and fucks him until he's screaming his name loud enough for everyone in the house to hear...but now is not the time for that. Now he needs to get out of the extremely tight and extremely uncomfortable jeans he's wearing and then he needs to order them some food. That's what he needs to do. Not Michael, he doesn't need to do Michael...yet.

"Luke! I need a towel!" Michael's voice snaps him out of the thoughts of the smaller boy under him, whining and moaning and begging to be touched, and he quickly shakes his head, taking his jeans off and putting a pair of sweatpants on before leaving the room, grabbing a towel on the way to the bathroom. The door isn't completely closed and he pushes it open with his foot, stepping in without really looking. The water's still running in the shower, steam making the glassdoor separation the shower from the rest of the bathroom a little less see through, but Luke sees, Luke sees and suddenly all thoughts of possibly getting teased for not being able to wait disappears. How's he supposed to wait when Michael's standing there, in his shower, swaying his hips as he's singing a song about "doing it right here on the counter".

"towel." he chokes out, catching Michael's attention. The younger boy turns around, smirking, and raises an eyebrow. "I got you uh...a towel. I'll go order the pizza now." Michael doesn't answer, he just laughs and goes back to singing. Luke doesn't have to look, he knows Michael's got his eyes closed as his fingers moves over an invisible guitar. not that Michael'd ever admit it, but Luke knows he's dreaming of making it in the music industry. Michael wants to be a rockstar, he wants to be in a band and sell out arenas and be someone people remember, someone people care about. Luke wants that too, he'd love for Michael to make it big, but for some reason Michael seem to think he's not good enough.

~

"Michael! Pizza's here, it's time to get out of the shower!" Luke closes the door, placing the box on the kitchen counter before walking over to the refrigerator, taking out two beers. He knows he shouldn't be drinking, he knows Michael definitely shouldn't be drinking, but they've had a long day and they both deserve something to help them relax.

"I'm here." Michael's arms wrap around his waist and he feels the boy's wet hair against his bare shoulders. "didn't drown." Luke smiles and turns around so he can rest his chin on the top of Michael's head.

"Good, wanna watch a movie?" Michael nods and takes a step back, grabbing the pizza box and a roll of paper before walking into the livingroom with Luke following close behind. He puts the box down and goes to pick a movie while Luke gets comfortable on the couch, not even trying to hide the fact that he's checking the younger boy out when said boy bends over, looking at the different titles.

"let's just watch Pirates of the Caribbean." Michael says after a while, putting it in the DVD player before walking back to Luke and sitting down next to him, almost on top of him. Luke nods and hands him one of the beers. "are you trying to get me drunk Mr?"

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not." Luke answers. "now eat your pizza and shut up." Michael nods, not needing to be told twice, and that's how they spend the night, cuddled up together on the couch with a couple of beers and a pizza, watching a movie they've both seen a million times. It's just after midnight, when the credits are rolling on the screen in front of them, that Luke realises that Michael's fallen asleep. And he smiles, carefully picking the younger boy up and carrying him to the bedroom. Once he's made sure all the lights are off he climbs into bed as well, pulling Michael closer and closing his eyes, falling asleep with a smile on his lips because he knows that no matter what happens, no matter how wrong it is that he's dating his student, no matter how badly Michael's father's behaving, thing will work out for them and everything's going to be alright, eventually.