Fairy Floss // Malum *SMUT*

~ It's here. The day has arrived. This is horrible. I'll let you know when to stop reading if you don't want smut.

Dedicated to @HoransHickey because if you hadn't forced me to do this it wouldn't have happened. 

Another thing I was thinking about. If anyone feels like making a cover for this book you should message me. I kinda need a new one and as you can tell I kinda suck at it so yeah. :) /M~ 

Calum is furious, he wants nothing more than to go back to those jerks and beat the living shit out of them. He wants to wipe that smirk of that guys face, wants to watch him cry like a little baby and call for his mummy. But he doesn’t, he couldn’t. When it happened, all he cared about was Michael, making sure Michael was okay because nothing hurts Calum more than seeing his kitten upset. It’s not that Michael cries a lot, but there are a few things that really gets to him and when that happens and he gets upset Calum feels so helpless.

“We’ll be at my place in a moment.” he says, glancing at the boy sitting in the passenger seat of his old car. Michael simply nods, keeping his eyes on his hands and trying not to think about the sticky mess in his hair. Calum parks the car, getting out and walking around it to take Michael’s hand when the pale boy gets out of the car. When they get inside he unlocks the door to his apartment and they take their shoes and jackets off. Calum heads over to the bathroom, taking a chair and a pillow with him. Michael enters the room moments later and Calum motions for him to sit down. They do just like they’ve done those times when he’s helped Michael dye his hair and Calum tries to be as careful as possible when he washes through Michael’s amazingly soft hair. It takes about fifteen minutes but he does get all the fairy floss out. “okay, you can sit up.” Michael does so and Calum hands him a towel before pulling his own shirt off, throwing it in the laundry basket.

“Thank you.” Calum smiles and pulls Michael to his feet, kissing his forehead.

“You’re welcome kitten. Wanna watch a movie and get something to eat?” Michael nods, still feeling pretty down after everything, and leaves the room walking into the bedroom and climbing into bed.

~

Michael jawns and raises his arms over his head, looking even more like a kitten than usual. Calum bites his lip, loving how Michael’s shirt rises slightly, showing off his pale stomach. They’ve been in bed for hours now, watching some movie Calum wasn’t really paying attention to, and Michael still seems sad.

“Hey Mikey?” Calum says, deciding he can’t have Michael not being his usual happy self anymore. Michael hums, not taking his eyes of the screen, and Calum makes his move, moving so he’s straddling Michael’s waist and starts tickling him. Michael immediately starts fighting back, trying to get away, but Calum’s stronger than him and he doesn’t actually stand a chance. Soon Michael stops struggling and he just lays there, and when Calum notices this he stops tickling him. Michael opens his eyes, finding Calum’s a lot closer to his than he expected, and he slowly licks his lips, noticing how Calum’s eyes flicker from his eyes to his lips repeatedly.

~OKAY STOP READING NOW IF YOU KNOW ME IN REAL LIFE OR IF YOU JUST DON’T WANT TO READ EXTREMELY BAD SMUT~

“wanna make you feel real good kitten.” Calum breaths out, his eyes never leaving Michael’s face. “wanna make you feel loved.” Michael simply nods, lost for words, and Calum closes the distance between their lips, slowly massaging Michael’s with his own until Michael parts his lips, letting Calum slip his tongue into his mouth. Without even realising he’s doing it, Calum starts to grind down on Michael, his groin rubbing against Michael’s. They’re both half hard already, from the friction of their bodies rubbing together while he was tickling him, and Michael’s soon moaning into Calum’s mouth.Calum breaks the kiss, sitting back up. He pulls his shirt off, throwing it across the room, before doing the same with Michael’s. He then has to get up to take his jeans off, motioning for Michael to do the same, and once they’re left with just their boxers on he goes back to kissing the smaller boy. For a few minutes all that can be hears is the sound of their lips moving against each other but Calum, being the horny teenage boy he is, then feels like things are moving too slow. He once again breaks the kiss, starting to kiss his way down Michael’s neck, occasionally stopping to leave a mark on the pale skin. Michael moans, staring up on the sealing and running his fingers through Calum’s hair, unable to think of anything other than the boys lips on his skin, of the hands moving over his hips.

“Ca-Calum come on.” Michael breathes, jutting his hips upwards to get some friction. “please.” and what kind of boyfriend would Calum be if he didn’t listen to his kitten? He gets up and walks across the room, opening a drawer and taking out a condom and a half full bottle of lube. Michael watches him from the bed, green eyes never leaving Calum as he makes his way back to him.

“boxers off, legs apart.” he orders and Michael is quick to do as he’s told, taking his boxers up, hissing slightly when the cold air hits his hard cöck. Calum smiles, taking a moment to look at the beautiful boy laying in front of him. He’ll never get used to seeing Michael like this, no matter how many times they do it, seeing him this vulnerable and impatient and needy. He could watch him for hours, but a whine from the boy in front of him brings him back and he remembers what he’s supposed to do. He takes his own boxers off, finally letting his own cöck out, and gets on his knees between Michael’s legs. He traces his fingers over the pale skin on Michael’s thighs, running them through the hair around the base, before leaning forward and pressing a soft kiss to the head of Michael’s erection, tasting the precum. “you’re so pretty Michael.” he mumbles as another whimper escapes Michael’s lips. “so pretty.”

“please Calum, need it.” Calum nods, knowing Michael can’t see him, and pops the cap of the small bottle, coating his fingers with the content of it. He traces his index finger around Michael’s entrance, keeping his eyes on the pink haired boy as he carefully pushes it in. They’ve done this before, more times than he can count, but he always makes sure to be careful, not wanting to hurt the other boy. He feels Michael tense up around him but it doesn’t take long before he’s begging for more, so Calum pulls out, adding a second finger and starting to scissor them before adding a third.

“you ready?” he asks after a few minutes and Michael nods, opening his eyes when he feels Calum remove his fingers. Calum spreads his legs even further apart, bending them slightly, and after ripping the condom package and sliding it onto his own, throbbing dïck, he pushes into the smaller boy. Michael squeezes his eyes shut, tensing up again, and Calum stops, tracing patterns on Michael’s soft stomach as he waits for the green light. It takes a minute or so but then he feels Michael relax again and he nods, letting Calum know he’s good to go. So Calum starts moving, pulling out almost completely before pushing back in, keeping the pace slow. It’s not that he doesn't like it rough, he does and he knows Michael does as well, but this is about making Michael feel good and he wants it to be more than just sex.

The room is filled with the sound of skin slapping against skin, of their moans and Michael’s soft whimpers. Seeing Michael, you’d probably think he’d be loud in bed, at least that’s what Calum thought before they did it, but he’s actually not. Calum doesn’t mind, it makes it even more special when he gets Michael to scream out in pleasure.

“C-Cal, fuck I need m-more.” Calum moves one of his hands from where it’s been placed on Michael’s thigh, wrapping it around his dïck and starts moving it in the same pace as he moves his hips. “Gonna...gonna c-cum Cal.” if things had been different Calum would have told him not to, would have told him to keep it in, but he’s close too so he changes the angle of his hips, finally finding the small bundle of nerves he’s been trying to hit, and after a few more thrusts he feels Michael tighten around him. He flicks his wrist a few more times and with that Michael releases, shooting ribbons of cum all over his own chest. Seeing that, seeing Michael squeeze his eyes shut as he orgasms, sends Calum over the edge as well and he releases into the condom, riding out his high before carefully pulling out of the smaller boy. He takes the condom off, tying it and throwing it in the general direction of the trashcan before turning his attention to Michael, taking the first thing he sees, the t-shirt he was wearing earlier, and cleaning him up before laying down next to him. Michael snuggles closer to him, mumbling things that doesn’t make any sense, and Calum covers both of them with a blanket.

“I love you kitten.” he presses a soft kiss to Michael’s forehead before drifting off to sleep.

__________________________________

you asked for it, and I told you it'd be horrible