Fever dreams // CALM

~ I found this one in my drafts and I have no idea how long it's been there for but yeah, I think it's the third or something in the famous!CALM thingy? Anyway yeah xx /M ~ 

Luke and Michael, who seemed to agree on most things nowadays, always said that if Ashton kept running around in the rain like he does, he was gonna catch a cold and it'd end with all four of them coughing and sneezing and feeling like crap in general. They were right about that, in a way. Turns out, Ashton did catch a cold. However, he somehow managed to not only get through it with no more than a headache, he also passed it on to Calum, the kiwi boy being the one who actually got sick.

"we did tell you so though, didn't we?" Michael says, sitting down in front of Ashton. The older boy doesn't take his eyes off the book he's reading, but he raises an eyebrow to let Michael know he's listening. "no sex without me and Luke, that's what we said."

"yep, you should've listened." Luke says, taking a seat next to Michael. "bet that's when you got him sick, when you were fucking him into the mattress without us."

"Jesus Christ, will you stop!" Ashton closes the book, a faint blush visible on his cheeks as he finally looks up at his two boyfriends. "yes, we had sex when you two were sleeping and yes, I know you're jealous and upset about it but if you want us to make it up to you just say so!" his words seem to shock Luke a little, however Michael just smiles, waiting for Ashton to say something more. "what makes you think that's why Calum got sick anyway?"

"Oh I don't know, maybe the fact that you're the only one who's left the house in a week, which also means you're the only one who's been exposed to cold and rain." Michael gets up from his seat, walking towards the kitchen. "now if you'll excuse me, I have to go check on Calum. And I swear to god if I come downstairs to see you two fucking or sucking each other off I will not hesitate to spank you." Luke shifts uncomfortably once hearing those words, trying to hide the effect they had on him. It's rare to hear Michael talk like that, him being a man of action rather than words, but god does it turn the blonde on.

Looking over at Ashton, Luke does feel a little better after noticing that the older boy wasn't unaffected by Michael's words either. Luke's quick to look away though, knowing that if he makes eye contact with Ashton, not doing anything with him will be nearly impossible.

~

Michael leaves the livingroom, making a short stop in the kitchen to make Calum some tea before heading up the stairs to the kiwi's bedroom. Calum rarely gets sick, but when he does it's not just a little cold.

Calum hates it, he hates being sick and does everything in his power to stay healthy, but sometimes, like now, he just can't do anything to prevent it.

It wouldn't have been too bad if it wasn't for what came with the fever. No, Calum loves having his boyfriends checking up on him and cuddling him and just looking after him, him usually being the one looking after them, but he hates, really hates, the dreams he has.

As soon as his body temperature raises just a little he gets these horrible dreams he just can't seem to wake up from and when he does wake up, he wakes up screaming and crying and sweating even more than he was before. Most of the time they go unnoticed, since him getting sick is such a rare thing, and he's pretty sure the boys doesn't know about them. But he kinda wishes they did know, he wishes he had someone who could comfort him and be there for him.

So when Michael knocks on the door, pushing it open without waiting for an answer, Calum doesn't have the energy to pretend he's fine.

"Hey babe, how are you feeling?' Michael's voice is soft, filled with concern, and he places the mug on the desk before walking over to sit on the bed. "you don't look any better, have you gotten any sleep?"