CHAPTER 3 - UNTIMELY MEETNG

Hiroki suddenly received a call while changing his clothes.

He immediately frowned after seeing the caller id. But reluctantly picked it up ," Hel-"

"How much time do you require to pick my damn call ? Gosh, wasted my time. Well, anyways immediately come to firm. " ,said the person on the phone.

Hiroki's frown deepen and asked ," Why? It's already past  my office hours."

" So now you have started to rebel  . Do you know who I am ? KAKERU!!! YOUR SENIOR AND YOUR EMPLOYER'S BROTHER-IN-LAW!", the said person screeched on the phone.

"I know very well who you are....but that doesn't mean you have any right to call me at this hour to come and complete some work which you would have  told me to complete about at office hours. Please stop wasting mine and your time ." , Hiroki replied calmly.

Kakeru's face got red with anger. No one has ever dared to talk like this with him in his entire career. It wasn't that anyone respected him but, he was the brother-in-law of Mikato who has always been an amazing lawyer and was respected a lot .

Kakeru said angrily," Oh , so you don't want this job anymore I guess." . Hiroki replied, " Do whatever you want .I don't care."

 Kakeru knew this very well that he can't fire Hiroki from his job because he was somewhat favoured by Mikato so he used a different method and said ," Then you don't care about Mikasa as well. Then from tomorrow onwards you won't be able see her in  firm anymore."

  Hiroki was stunned for a while. He immediately said," What this has got to do with her?"

" Well, I need a way to discipline you and Mikasa is useless  anyway......so firing her is not so difficult."

" WAIT! I will come to office .Please don't fire her .", Hiroki said tiredly.

"You should have been obedient from the start. Come quickly." , Kakeru said with arrogance in his voice and hung up.

  Hiroki was extremely tired today...but what can he do? Mikasa was someone he was very close with .She was a really kind person and was the only one in the entire firm who talked with him respectfully. She needed this job more than Hiroki did. With no option left, Hiroki got ready for his office and left.

    It was past 1 am . So all the stations were closed and it was very difficult to find a taxi where Hiroki lived . So he decided to walk to the office which was like 40mins. away from his house.

   Suddenly while crossing the road Hiroki heard a honk from his side.....and a car almost hit him. A woman in her twenties got out of the car and started shouting at Hiroki," WHAT ARE YOU DOING? DO YOU WANT TO F***KING DIE? F***KING WHORE! PEOPLE LIKE YOU DELIBERATEY COME IN FRONT OF US , HIGH STATUS, PERSON'S CAR AND THEN IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS YOU START TO  TAKE MONEY FROM US.DON'T THNK I WILL GIVE A SINGLE PENNY TO A S**T LIKE YOU !!!"

  Hiroki was already very annoyed .And after this stranger started cursing him his mood got more sour. Hiroki replied annoyed but calmly," This wasn't my fault, 'ma'am' but yours . Traffic light was still red for you when I was crossing the road .If you don't believe me there are traffic cameras in this area .Feel free to check them."

  Out of nowhere another person got out of the car. This person was none other than Kirihitho Nakamura. He said to the woman, "Sis , let's go . You don't have to spoil your mood like this."

  The supposed sister replied," This bit** thinks he is very smart . I will sue him if he will not apologise!" Hiroki said, "Go ahead." and left just like that.

  This was the biggest insult to the supposed sister . She was fuming with anger but suddenly realised she has seen this person somewhere and asked Kirihitho ," Where have I seen this arrogant bastard? "

   Kirihitho replied with a blank face , " No where. Let's go. You are very drunk .And little angel must be waiting at home."

    After hearing little angel her mood immediately lift up .They both got in the car and left but not before Kirihitho giving an angry look in the direction from where Hiroki left.

  After Hiroki reached his cubicle a file was thrown at his desk. Kakeru said," I want this file's report tomorrow by 11am ."  and left the office with some female staff. YES, some female staff. Hiroki wasn't really paying attention so he didn't know when and with whom Kakeru left.

   He started working on the file .It was related to Inoue and Nakamura's case. Hiroki sat in his office upto 6am and finally finished his repot. He decided to go home and get freshen up as there was still some time left for firm to open. Of course , he wasn't getting any sleep.

        When he left his firm's building  , a wave of cool and fresh air suddenly hit his face. Hiroki smiled very beautifully. If anyone would have been present on the road , they would have been awe-struck by how beautiful his smile was. But that smile immediately vanished from his face and he started walking back to his home.

   After he returned back to firm , he was immediately scolded by Kakeru in front of the whole office....where employees(lawyers) and clients were present. Hiroki didn't reply back because even if Kakeru was a bit*h he was still his senior. When he reached to his cubicle he was suddenly bunny-hugged by Mikasa. She said, " That sorry-ass-of-an-excuse -senior of us is really something. F***ing a**."  

Hiroki  laughed........ Mikasa said," Oh my! That laugh is gorgeous. You should laugh more like that .But I understand why you don't. " and said loudly," AFTER ALL YOU WORK WITH SUCH TRASH COLLEGUES ." . Everyone in the office went silent. They all were afraid of Mikasa, tbh. When she was around no one dared to talk badly with Hiroki.

  Hiroki told her to be quiet  and sent her away to do her work.

 Sometime later there was meeting  in the conference hall about  Inoue and Nakamura's case. But what happened there was even worse than Hiroki imagined......

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION

SIDE CHARACTER

MIKASA:

    A very strong hearted person. Respects and care for Hiroki a lot as a brother. A single mother .Hates to get in relationships after her former partner betrayed her. Loves her child dearly.