Chapter 94 - Meeting with Parents

After meeting Lee, Hiroki was kind of depressed for some time. It was hard to get over his words. But slowly, everything turned back to normal. Mito's training was going great, surprisingly everything was calm in Kamazura Mansion despite his uncles' and aunts' presence and at the office, Riki was being as irritable as always.

Hiroki glared at Riki and protested," Are you kidding me? We are not going to do this!"

Riki rolled his eyes," Well, you have to. It's an order."

Hiroki stormed out of room and grumbled to himself," He is really a little piece of sh*t."

"Who is?"

Hiroki got startled by this question and looked at the four people infront of him. He realised who they were and bowed in respect.

Kiriya scoffed," You are that new legal advisor. What was your name? Right. Hiroki.....Hiroki Kamazura."

Hiroki said respectfully," Yes, sir. I am Hiroki Kamazura."

Kiriya walked closer to him and sneered," You are the one who pushed my son away from me."

Hiroki frowned and looked at him in confusion.

Sakaki pulled him closer to himself and said," Don't mind him, Hiroki. He is out of his mind."

Elle scoffed," What does that supposed to mean? Kiriya is right. He really pushed our sons' away from us. Right, honey?" She looked at her husband, Takashi, and asked.

Takashi didn't say anything but he agreed.

Hiroki said genuinely," I don't understand what you are saying."

Kiriya glared at him," You really are a great actor."

Elle continued," Don't mind him. He is just one of the employees here. We will get rid of him soon."

"No, you won't."

Everyone looked at the two approaching handsome men.
Tatsuya glared at Elle," Who the hell are you to get rid of him?"

As soon as Tatsuya and Kirihitho entered, Hiroki noticed a tense environment around Tatsuya and his parents (Elle& Takashi). He remembered how mad Tatsuya went when he made that comment about family issues. That comment seemed to turn out to be true. And come to think of it, Elle looked much younger than Takashi. Hiroki kind of knew what was happening between Tatsuya and his family.
On the other hand, Kirihitho seemed quite comfortable with his parents (Sakaki&Kiriya). They seemed like couple of friends joking around. Just the perfect relationship Hiroki always wanted with his parents.

Sakaki warned him," Tatsuya, watch what you are saying."

Tatsuya respected Sakaki the most out of four of them, so he obliged. If it was someone else, he would have already started to talk back.

Kirihitho cleared his throat drawing everyone's attention," This is Hiroki."

Elle," Yeah, we know. Your new legal advisor."

Kirihitho continued," And Hakuto and Mirai Kamazura's son."

Elle looked at him with wide eyes," What?!"

Tatsuya taunted," You really should start watching news."

Elle laughed awkwardly, "I didn't know you were their son."

Tatsuya walked near Hiroki and grabbed his arm," What would you have done even if you would have known? Sleep with him?"

Takashi shouted," Tatsuya! Watch what you are saying!"

Tatsuya sneered back," Then learn to control your little bi**h."

Sakaki warned again," Tatsuya, you are going too far."

Tatsuya glared at his parents and dragged Hiroki away with him.
During all this commotion, Hiroki was stuck in a really awkward position. Getting stuck between family drama was not what Hiroki expected. And on top of that, getting dragged away from everyone was even more of an embarrassment.

Tatsuya and him stopped in a corner of the floor. He seemed to be in bad mood since this morning when Hiroki met him. Hiroki asked in concern," You okay?"

Tatsuya was trembling with anger," No, I am not okay. FUCK!" He punched the glass in front of them causing it to crack and for Tatsuya's hand to bleed.

Hiroki got startled," Are you out of your mind?!"
He immediately took out a hanky from his pocket and pressed it against Tatsuya's injured hand. He scolded Tatsuya," You can be mad or angry or whatever but don't be such an idiot to injure yourself."

Tatsuya huffed out," But this is the only way I can take it out."

Hiroki scoffed," Then learn to control it. For Pete's sake, you are a businessman! You should learn to be patient. Damn it! The bleeding isn't stopping. Come on, let's get this treated."

Tatsuya pouted," I am fine."

"You are not fine!"

"I am-"
Tatsuya wanted to protest but when he looked at Hiroki's gaze, he got scared and got dragged along with whatever Hiroki did.

In Tatsuya's office, Shin brought them first aid kit and asked," Should we call doctor?"

Hiroki denied," No. Mr.&Mrs. Inoue are here. It will create a lot of trouble if they will find out."

Tatsuya rolled his eyes," They don't care about me."

" Then Mr.&Mr. Nakamura will make ruckus."

"..."

Hiroki sighed," Don't worry. I know how to treat such cuts."

Tatsuya asked him suspiciously," How the hell?"

"If you haven't noticed, I am very clumsy. I get hurt all the time. So, I got used to such cuts. Look, I cut myself yesterday with butter knife. Can you imagine? Butter knife!"

Tatsuya laughed," Thank god! I thought......"
He immediately stopped before saying anything nonsense.

Hiroki narrowed his eyes," What did you think?"

Tatsuya started sweating nervously," Nothing. You know, I spout nonsense sometimes so..... Hahaha"

Kirihitho opened the door of his office just in time and Tatsuya sighed a breath of relief which didn't go unnoticed by Hiroki.

Kirihitho saw Tatsuya's bleeding hand and asked worriedly," What happened? Are you okay?"

Tatsuya immediately changed his tone and whined," No....I am not okay. It hurts soooo much."

Kirihitho frowned and got more worried. He took Tatsuya's hand in his hands and studied the wound. He said," Let's take you to hospital. Come on."

Hiroki slapped Kirihitho's hands away and started treating Tatsuya's wound," Don't behave like babies. The cut isn't deep so no need to go to hospital. Why the hell do you want to spend money on a doctor? Give it to me if you are that desperate to spend money."

Kirihitho and Tatsuya were too stunned to speak and obliged what Hiroki said.

From a side of room, Shin was watching the scene in front of her with a gaze no one could figure out. She left quietly after sometime.