Chapter 21- Noman

Hiroki and Hikaru arrived in dinning hall. Hikaru immediately stopped talking with Hiroki and went to sit near Mikarin. Hiroki found this strange but didn't think much on it. He sat besides Itonome and opposite to Mikarin. Wrong place to choose. He immediately got up to sit far away but was dragged back to seat by Itonome. He sat there awkwardly.

He thought,' Why is this happening? Most importantly, what is happening?'

He looked around the table and saw everyone was seated. His position was at the end i.e. no one was seating on other side of him. He was relieved.

After eating lunch, which was very difficult for Hiroki because someone was staring at him all the time, Hakuto said," Me and Mirai will take you to hospital today to meet with Dr.Noman."

Hiroki was confused," What for?"

"To check on your condition. And from now on you are going to follow his directions and not your doctor's."

Hiroki frowned and said," Dr.Lee is a nice doctor. Why do you want me to leave him and go to that doctor?"

Hakuto said angrily," That  doctor is most famous cardiologist. I required a lot of time and money to get his appointment. Don't further argue on this."

Hiroki didn't agree on this at all. But there was no harm in going to one appointment. He will just say no to go on second appointment by giving some excuse.

Mikarin said, " The appointment is at 5, so get some rest until then."

Hiroki nodded.

The trio, Hiroki, Hakuto and Mirai, arrived at hospital. Hakuto's Butler inquired about the appointment at the reception and they were given access to visit Dr.Noman.

When Hiroki saw Dr.Noman, he was surprised. He thought that the doctor would be an old man but this person was fairly young. Maybe in his mid- thirties.

Dr.Noman gestured Hiroki to seat while rest of them waited outside.

Dr.Noman asked," Surprised?"

Hiroki nodded.

He continued," Well, let me be honest with you. I don't let richies like you to get my appointment. I just work for poor and middle-class people. But your father basically begged me to do this. So, be grateful."

Hiroki was annoyed when he heard this. He didn't like the fact that this person made his father begged him for this. He also said," Well then I will be honest with you too. I didn't want to come to this appointment either. The doctor who operated on me untill now is perfectly fine. I came here because of my parents and not because you are some famous doctor. I am grateful, not to you but to my parents."

Noman said," Feisty, huh? I like you. Then shall we continue our check-up?"

Hiroki rolled his eyes," Whatever."

Noman smiled," Well, have you brought your reports."

"Yep."

Hiroki handed Noman his reports.

Noman," So, you had a major heart attack. I see. Was it two years ago?"

"Yes."

Noman continued reading his report with a frown. As he read further his frown deepen. He read it for long time and gave glances to Hiroki.

Noman sighed," How did it get this worse? You are The Kamazura's son. Your father would have taken actions long time ago."

Hiroki said," I didn't tell my family about this. That's why."

Noman didn't believe in this at all but didn't ask further as it would get personal.

He started performing different types on test on him and later took him to MRI scan.

He then made Hiroki do some physical exercise like running, cycling, breath holding, etc. Hiroki was completely exhausted after this.

He sat in the chair huffing and puffing.

Noman looked at him and called nurse," Give him an IV. Let him rest for two hours and release him. And also call his parents."

Nurse nodded and took Hiroki in one of the hospital rooms and told his parents to meet with Dr.Noman.

Mirai was worried when she saw Hiroki's haggard face. She wanted to stay with Hiroki but also wanted to hear what doctor would say.

Hakuto and Mirai sat before frustrating looking doctor. They both exchanged glances and asked," Is it serious?"

Dr.Noman was quiet for long time before saying," Why didn't you bring him earlier? Do you have any idea how bad his heart's condition is?"

"..."

"The infection in his heart is increasing rapidly even if he is taking strong power medicines. This just say, these medicines are not helping him much. His health is way worse than I thought. And, did he suffer from a major accident before that caused damage to his heart?"

Mirai's face paled. She was almost on verge of crying.

Hakuto replied," Yes he did.....

Flashback

15y.o. Hiroki sat besides his mother who was ranting on him while driving car.

Mirai said angrily," Can you stop causing troubles for one day?"

Hiroki retorded, " But they were the ones who started this!"

Today, at school Hiroki beat two of his classmates badly because they were trying to bully him. But his mother was not ready to listen to him at all and was saying it was his fault. Hiroki felt wronged in this situation and started arguing with her.

Mirai shouted angrily while looking at him," Stop talking back and accept your damn mistake. Always, always causing trouble wherever you go. I am just so tired of this."

Hiroki wanted to further argue but when he looked at the road, his face paled and he shouted," MOM! WATCH OUT!"