Chapter 96- What are you Thinking?

"I promise, okay?"

Kirihitho sobbed in Tatsuya's arms thinking all of this was unfair. It was unfair that they could never find someone who loved them just like they did. All the people who dated them, always left saying it was weird, disgusting or unacceptable by society to be in three people relationship.

Kirihitho wailed," I am so tired, Tatsuya. Hikaru......we dated Hikaru for longest. I really thought he was the one. Why is this happening to us? This is so unfair."

Tatsuya hugged him tighter but also felt the same thing Kirihitho was feeling. Tired, lost and all alone. It was as if they both were fighting against the entire world. He couldn't help tearing up while thinking about it. But, he had got to be strong, for Kirihitho. He had to be the pillar Kirihitho could lean on. He could not fall weak, no matter what.

He mustered up his courage and said," Look at me Kirihitho. We are going to be fine. Do you hear me? No matter what others say, think or talk......we are going to be fine."

Kirihitho finally smiled slightly," You really are a tough dude."

Tatsuya smirked," Well, I have to take care of fragile prince."

Kirihitho slapped him lightly," Shut up."

They both sat in car while Tatsuya continued," Thank god we didn't make our dating public. What would have happened if this was all public?.......I can't even imagine."

Kirihitho sighed," Even if we didn't make our relationship public officialy, everyone already knows about it. But the biggest thing I am not ready to look forward to is our parents' smug faces when they will find out we broke up."

"Damn. I am already hating this."

Tatsuya rolled his eyes on his parents' reaction of their break up. They really couldn't read Kirihitho's mood at all. Like, come on people.
Tatsuya grumbled," Are you done gushing all over about it?"

Kiriya," Oh come on. What has happened is all for good. Now people will stop judging our parenting skills."

Kirihitho looked more and more depressed as his father continued talking. He sighed and left.

Tatsuya," Great. He was already having hard time and you did an amazing job consoling him!"

Sakaki," I will go talk to him."

Kiriya held him back," No need. He should learn that not all of his fantasies are going to come true."

Sakaki," But-"

"I said, no need. Don't argue with me further on this."

And before Sakaki could even start protesting, he was shut down.
Sakaki was worried about Kirihitho. But Kiriya wasn't even a tad bit concerned. He was actually happy. It made Sakaki very angry. But he couldn't shout at his husband infront of everyone. So, he just sighed in defeat and kept quiet for rest of the conversation.

Elle asked casually," But,why did you break up?"

Tatsuya glared at her," It has got nothing to do with you."

Takashi," Answer the damn question."

Tatsuya rolled his eyes but replied," He found somebody else!"

Takashi frowned. Even if he didn't show it, he never disapproved of his son's relationship. After all, it was Tatsuya's life and he was the one who would decide how to live it.

Tatsuya saw his expression and misunderstood," You must be happy, right Mr.Inoue? You must be feeling giddy while seeing me suffer, right?!"

Elle," That's not true, Tatsuya! Why would your own father will find happiness in your pain? No matter how much you hate me, doesn't mean you have to be so rude to your dad."

Tatsuya scoffed at her bickering," Yeah? You think I hate you? Do you think you have so much worth in my life that I will hate you? Come on, I just consider you a s*ut who knows nothing but bitching around and spend your rich husband's money. You are nothing but a big eyesore to me. And as for my father, he died the same day he cheated on my mama with a s*ut like you."

Ellen's eyes turned red and she was almost on the verge of crying.

Tatsuya hated how she was trying to play the victim card. He couldn't stand that situation anymore and left the four stunned people behind.

Takashi sat down and clenched his hands together," I can't believe this. He still hasn't forgiven me."

Kiriya rolled his eyes," Do you seriously believe that he will forgive you? This is Tatsuya. A stubborn bastard. He will forgive you only when you are dead ."

Sakaki," Don't say such harsh things. Hopefully, he will come around soon."

Elle whispered," It's all my fault."

Takashi," Stop blaming yourself. It's already been 15 years."

Elle," If I was in his place, I would have never forgiven you either."

"..."

Back in Kamazura Mansion, everyone was in mess. As soon as Hiroki arrived, he was dragged away by Haru and Mito.

He sat on sofa and asked in confusion," What the hell is going on? Why is everyone in such a mess?"

Haru giggled," Aahhhh.....they are preparing for mom and dad's anniversary."

"But there is still a lot of time."

Mito," Nah. Not really. We still have so much to prepare. You help us with deciding the theme....so that we can give the event manger sometime to prepare everything."

Hiroki shook his head when he saw their excitement. He thought he was the only one who was not excited or happy for this event. Big event.

Kai entered the room and handed Hiroki a letter which was already opened.
Hiroki saw it and said sarcastically," Thanks for maintaining privacy. Anyway, what is it?"

Kai sat besides him and said," It's from Lee. He is returning back his legal rights."

Haru asked in confusion," What legal rights?"

"Hiroki gave permission to Lee to decide what to do during medical crisis as Hiroki has no legal guardian."

"Oh. But, now what? Who will you give the legal rights?"

Kai scoffed," Of course us. Who else is their?"
He looked at Hiroki thinking he would agree. But, Hiroki had completely different expression.

Kai got angry," Hiroki, what the hell are you thinking?"