Chapter 20- Family

Hiroki thought,' Do I really need to go in? Damn it! My feet are shaking."

Itonome said," Aunt Min, put his bags in that room."

"Yes young master Itonome."

Hiroki's thought process was going as fast as bullet train.' Young master? Why do you still need to call him that. He is a grown man!'

Itonome stared at him."  Stop day dreaming and hurry the hell up!"

Hiroki was dragged in.

When he reached the entrance of the door, he saw his entire family sitting there.

'Oh my God! I want run away.'

Hiroki turned his back to leave but again was dragged by Itonome to sit on sofa opposite to his entire family.

Hiroki looked at them one by one. His younger siblings have grown up in these 3-4 years.

The youngest of Kamazura's sibling was, Mito Kamazura, a girl. The second youngest was, Ray Kamazura, a boy. Next was , Haru Kamazura, a girl. After that came Hikaru and then Hiroki. Then were the twins Mikarin, Itonome and the oldest was Kai.

Yes, they were eight siblings. Hiroki still gets fascinated by his parents that how they were able to give birth to eight kids.

In the center of them sat Hakuto and Mirai Kamazura, his parents.

Hiroki sat on the sofa very awkwardly with a forced smile. He didn't know what to do or say.

Hakuto broke the silence," You have already signed the contract, right?"

Hiroki nodded and thought,' I didn't have any other choice!'

"So, now you are going to stay here in this house as long as your health doesn't get better completely."

Hiroki looked at the ground with complicated expressions.

Kai saw his face and said," Have any problem in this? You should be grateful that mom and dad are ready to take care of this situation. The rest of us were all against it, to be honest."

Mirai didn't like the way Kai said this. She looked at Hiroki. He indeed lost a lot of weight. His face was also pale. And, what's that bandage on his head?

"What is that bandage on your head?"

Hiroki unconsciously touched it and said," Nothing. I just fell in my bathroom."

Kai was sceptical about this," Like that? It's on back of your head."

Hiroki said plainly," Yeah, like that."

Mirai said in worried tone," You should have taken more care. What would have happened if it was more serious?!"

Hiroki looked at her and just smiled.

Hakuto," Anyways, from now you are going to stay at your old room. It's already prepared. Go get freshen up and come down for lunch. We have more to talk."

"WHAT?!" Everyone shouted and started protesting.

Ray," Why does he need to eat with us?"

Mito," I don't want to eat with him!"

Itonome," I already lost my appetite."

Haru," Wow! Another worse day."

Mikarin didn't say anything but was disgusted.

Hikaru tried to stop his siblings from talking like this. He felt extremely guilty about this situation.

Kai stared at his siblings and said," Quiet!"

Everyone stopped talking.

He said to Hiroki," Go back in your room and come at sharp 12.30 pm at lunch table."

Hiroki nodded and got up. He started seeing black spots in front of his eyes causing him to stagger. Everyone present in the room noticed this but didn't comment anything.

Hiroki reached his room and there was Aunt Min waiting for him. She said," I have arranged all of your clothes. If you need anything please feel free to call me. Master and Madam has specifically appointed me to take care of you."

Hiroki nodded and said," From next time on, please don't arrange my clothes. I will do it myself."

Aunt Min nodded and left. 

Hiroki sat at the bed with a plop sound. He was feeling exhausted. Mentally and Physically. His condition was really not improving. He fell back on bed and thought looking at his room,' They have kept it same.' and smiled.

His room was as big as his apartment. The bathroom and the walk in closet weren't even counted. But then also this was the smallest room in Kamazura house.

Hiroki was the one who requested his parents to have this room. His parents were against it at first because it was far away from where his family's rooms were present but reluctantly agreed as Hiroki really liked this room.

The reasons you may ask were because it was small and comfortable but most importantly......Hiroki walked out towards his balcony.......this . This damn scenery. It was really beautiful. In front of his balcony was a beautiful lake surrounded by thousands of trees and plants and flowers. It was very beautiful. Hiroki always felt relaxed whenever he saw this. He stayed there for long time and remembered his past memories.

He always used to sneak out this house from here. His room was present at 2nd floor so it was difficult but worth it. He walked towards the place from where he used to sneak. There used to be a pipe. But his parents removed it after that accident. 

Hiroki sighed lightly and went back inside. It was 12.25.

Hiroki took out his bag of medicines when a knock came and in came Hikaru."Ready?"

"Let me just take my medicines."

Hikaru looked at the bag and frowned," That many?"

Hiroki said plainly," They are not much. Six tablets in morning and seven at night. I used to take more than this."

Hikaru frowned deeply but Hiroki didn't pay much attention to him. After taking two tablets, Hiroki said," Let's go."

Author here:

I will introduce all the characters when more interactions are going to occur between them and Hiroki.