Chapter 87- Find Him

Hikaru teared up thinking about that memory. His mom and dad standing outside his brother's room listening everything, regret clearly shown on their face, but couldn't do anything. His brother's loud wailing, a cry for help was most terrifying thing he heard as a child. At that moment, everyone knew they messed up really bad but could not do anything rather than just hanging their heads in shame.

Itonome came inside his room and asked," What are you doing?"

"Nothing. Just looking at the album. Seriously, how the hell did you tolerate me?"

Itonome laughed," I don't want to think about that. I just came here to tell you that we got a call from hospital. Hiroki is stable now. We can bring him back."

Hikaru perked up," Really?! That's great!"

Itonome scratched the back of his head," Yeah, not really. His nasty personality is still there."

Hikaru," It's not his nasty personality but his honesty. He is truthful rather than brother who hides his true feelings."

Itonome rolled his eyes," It was so long ago. How come anyone can hold grudges untill now?"

"Honest question. Would you have forgiven me and mom&dad if you were in his place?"

"..."

Hikaru sighed," The silence answers every thing."

"W-well even if *sigh*...........you are right. I would have never forgiven you. But I would not have molested you for revenge, either. What he did to you is equally terrible for what you did to him. And also, you were kids when bullying happened and you were adult when he......."

Hikaru remained silent. He couldn't argue any further.

Itonome sighed," Look, I am not scolding you. I am just telling you the truth."

Hikaru whispered," I know." And thought to himself,' And I am lying to you.'

Itonome," Come on, cheer up. Let's go and bring that H back."

Hiroki(H) stared at the mansion. He said," No matter how many times I look at it, it never stops surprising me. What is its price?"

Itonome said nonchalantly," The mansion's current market price is nearly 7.8 billion dollars. It is also 5th most expensive house in the world."

Hiroki(H) stared at him in disbelief," W-w-what? 7.8 billion? You kidding, right?"

"Nope, not at all. Let's go inside."

He dragged Hiroki(H) inside who was still in shock of how expensive this place is.'7.8 billion? How much money does this man have that he has built such an expensive mansion?! My god, I am literally staying in a 7.8 billion dollar mansion!! I am going dizzy thinking about this.'

Itonome abruptly stopped causing Hiroki(H) to bump on his back. He asked irritatingly," Why the hell did you stop?!"

Itonome dragged him to stand besides him.

Hakuto asked, startling Hiroki(H)," How are you?"

"Fine. Still breathing."

Hakuto sighed," Are you seriously going to behave like this?"

"Like what?"

"Like-"

"Hiroki! You are back!", shouted Harumi dramatically.

Aimi said as dramatically as her husband," We were so worried for you! I literally didn't eat anything because I was so worried for you."

Haru said from behind," I just saw you stuffing your mouth with cookies in the kitchen."

Aimi," Haru! That was stress eating."

Haru frowned," But you just said-"

Aimi cut her off and continued her rambling," You know Hiroki, I prayed for you to come back home safely-"

This time Reika cut her off and asked gently," Is everything okay? Is it serious?"

Hiroki(H) looked at her blankly. She was the only one who seemed genuine. He replied dryly," Nothing serious. I am still alive."

Aimi continued," How can you-"

Hiroki shouted," AH! Shut up! Just shut the f**k up, you bi**h! Anyone can tell you are overacting."

Haruhi said in disbelief," Huh! How can you talk like that with your aunt?! Have you got no shame?!"

Reika tried to calm he husband down," Honey, he just came from hospital."

Haruhi shouted at her," So? It gives him ticket to talk like that with us?!"

Aimi," It's fine. I just rambled too much. He must have gotten irritated."

Hiroki(H) snorted," If you know you are irritating then why don't you keep your mouth shut and just f**k off."

Hakuto had enough. He said," H, to back in your room and don't come out as long as you don't know how to speak properly."

Hiroki(H) smirked," Gladly!"

After he left, Hakuto explained his brothers about Hiroki's situation briefly. All of them except Haruhi understood what was happening.

In evening, Aunt Min went in Hiroki's room as usual to check on him.
Aunt Min," Hiro, where are you?"

The room was suspiciously quiet. As if there was no one in the room. Aunt Min called Hiroki out again and again but nothing. She searched entire room but Hiroki was no whee to be found. She searched rest of the rooms, gardens, places Hiroki usually visit in the mansion but nothing.She immediately informed Hakuto.

Hakuto shouted at the guards," He ran off and not even single one of you noticed?! What the hell were you all doing?! Now, don't just keep staring at me and find him!!"