Chapter 17- Big Brother

After five days , Hiroki was discharged. The bandage on his head was replaced by a small gauze and his condition was much more stable. After a small check-up, he bid goodbye to Dr.Lee and started walking towards bus stop.

During these five days, nor Kirihitho neither Tatsuya visited him. Shin also didn't show up after that night. But somehow all of his hospital bills were paid off. He sighed lightly.

When he reached the stop, he had this feeling that he didn't want to go home by bus so he just started walking towards his apartment. The walk from hospital towards his apartment was basically quiet. There were not much shops or houses. After all the hospital and his apartment were present were somewhat far from the city, so it was common for him.

Sometime later, Hiroki came across a man crouching on the side of the road. He was holding his belly. Initially, Hiroki didn't want to help him because that man could be a robber or murder but after taking a proper look at the crouching man , Hiroki realised he was pregnant.

He rushed towards him and asked," Are you alright? Is your stomach hurting? Do you want me take you to hospital?"

The crouched man held onto Hiroki's arm very tightly and said between gasps," It......i-it h-h-urts. Pl......ase help me. Ah!"

Hiroki panicked. He looked around. They were in the middle of nowhere right now. There was also no car passing nearby. He took out his phone and called 119.

After making a call, he picked up the crouching man and made him sit by the side. Hiroki didn't have water or anything so he just held the man's hand and assured him.

When he looked properly at this person, he recognized who he was. This crouching man was his eldest brother's spouse, Itsuki. Itsuki Kamazura!

Hiroki was shocked would be an understatement! Who left his eldest brother's spouse in the middle of no where. At the same time an ambulance arrived near them and Itsuki was immediately taken to a hospital.

By the time they reached there, Itsuki already passed out and he was bleeding heavily. Hiroki looked at site of Itsuki getting transfered to operation theater in terror. He knew this for sure that his brother had no idea what had happened to his spouse or  Itsuki wouldn't be in such a terrible condition.

He walked towards the nurse station and said," Contact Mr.Kai Kamazura and tell him that his husband is admitted in this hospital."

The nurse looked at him in shock and immediately dialed a phone number and told them the situation.

After ending the call she said," Thank you. I knew I saw that patient somewhere but it just didn't click me."

Hiroki smiled and told her," If they asked who brought him here , please don't tell them it was me."

Nurse nodded and gave him an application to fill.

Hiroki left after filling the application. He wanted to stay but his brother won't like to see his face. So he left.

A hasty looking man immediately ran towards reception and asked ,"Where is he?"

The person present at the reception was surprised but asked calmly," Who?"

"My husband! Itsuki!"

The receptionist realised this person was Kai Kamazura and pointed at the operation theater's direction.

Kai waited for a long time surrounded by many bodyguards and his personal secreatry.

Finally the operation theatre opened. Kai rushed towards doctor and asked," How is he? Is everything alright?"

Doctor face looked complicated. Kai panicked and shouted at him," Speak!"

Doctor said," The patient lost a lot of blood. There was also heavy internal bleeding and the placenta was ruptured causing great damage to aminotic sac. He is currently in state of coma. The reason for his sudden delivery is due to extreme pressure on his stomach. I guess, someone hit him on stomach or something. We will keep him under 24hrs. observation. If his health improves it's amazing but if it declines we won't be able to do much. You should thank the person who brought him in time. If he wouldn't have brought him in time your spouse would be dead by now."

Kai's expression was that of fear, terror and most importantly anger. How dare that person hurt his Itsuki like that. He decided to torture this person to death after hearing doctor.

Doctor looked at Kai and said," By the way , congratulations. It is a boy. He is currently in incubator. You can see him through glass. But the baby will remain in incubator as long as his breathings are stable. Your spouse and child both are fighters. Let's hope for the best."

Kai thanked doctor and walked towards the glass where his baby was. 

Kai looked at him for long time. He was tiny compared to his first child. But then, he was born in just eight months. Kai sighed lightly and said to baby," Don't worry champ, you and your mommy are going to be fine. Daddy will make sure of it. And daddy is going to punish that person who made you like this."

After sometime he left the room. He wasn't allowed to visit Itsuki for now so he just sat at the chair.

He blankly asked his secretary," Did you catch her?"

"Yes sir. She is currently in the abandoned building of our former office in Y location."

"Good. Make sure she doesn't die as long as I don't visit her and greet her properly."

His secretary nodded.

Kai continued," Who was the person who brought Itsuki here?"

"I asked at the nurse's station but they said, that person has told them not give any information about him."

Kai got up and said," Find who that person is. In that time I will pay visit to that wench."

Character Introduction

Kai Kamazura:

Oldest of Kamazura's siblings. He is a very cocky businessman. He has somewhat arrogant personality. Has two kids - a daughter who is 3  y.o. and a son. Loves his husband dearly from highschool days. Currently at the position of COO in his dad's company. Most probably the successor of Kamazura empire.

Age - Almost 30

Itsuki Kamazura:

Son of an well known director and actress. Loves his family dearly. Has a very calm personality. He is a professor of psychology at a well known University.

Age - almost 30