Chapter 106 - I have not Done Anything wrong

Itonome looked utterly confused," Wait! You guys broke up? When? How? Why? And, what?"

Tatsuya sighed," It just happened."

Kirihitho," But I don't understand, why would Aunt Mirai called you when you have got nothing to do with this?"

Hiroki laughed lightly," That's not true. Whatever goes wrong in Kamazura family, I am always responsible for it. Come on. Let's go. Or else she will get more angry."

Tatsuya," We are coming, too."

Hiroki frowned," No you are not."

Kirihitho," Why?"

Itonome replied," Because once mom is mad she doesn't have control on her words. She will say whatever comes in her head without even thinking twice."

Hiroki sighed," Exactly. I don't want you two to listen to her nonsense."

Tatsuya shrugged," If you are going to listen to her nonsense then so can we."

Hiroki," But-"

Kirihitho and Tatsuya walked towards their car ignoring him completely. Hiroki sighed again and sat in their own car while Itonome was observing their behaviour. He knew something was going on but the trio themselves didn't know. He also knew if Mikarin found out about this, things were going to get much more worse. He needed to do something before his twin could ever find out.

Back in Kamazura Mansion,
Mirai was going frantic. She asked Hikaru," Did Hiroki know about this? Your break up?"

Hikaru frowned," I-I don't know, mom. But he has got nothing to do with this!"

Mirai laughed," That's not true. He must have definitely seduced them and that's why they broke up with you! I should have never allowed him to work with them! Now look what has happened! Damn it!"

Hikaru," But mom-"

Mirai," No no no, baby! You don't have to feel bad about anything!"

Itsuki saw this entire scene opening infront of him. Even when Mirai was saying such things about her own son, not one person from this god damn family got up and defended Hiroki. They all just sat back idly as if this matter was none of their concern. He was so angry when he saw how indifferent these people were to Hiroki's pain. He wanted to leave that place and just spend some time with his children. But, he decided to stay. For Hiroki.
He looked at his husband who was frowning on Mirai's tantrums but didn't have the f**king audacity to say something about it. This was his same husband who was ready to throw hands at Hiroki even at his slight mistakes.

Kai felt that someone was burning a hole is his head and looked at Itsuki who was glaring at him. As if saying- Got nothing to say now, tough boy. He immediately avoided him and sat back uncomfortably. He knew he should say something to Mirai but didn't have guts to do so.

Mirai said sarcastically," Ah! There he is! The apple of my eye. My precious son."

Everyone's attention went towards Hiroki. They thought he would not come and just stay with Mikasa but..........

Itonome tried to say something," Mom, listen-"

Mirai smiled very sweetly," Itonome, don't get involve in this things which doesn't concern you."

He looked at Hiroki for one last time and went to sit near Mikarin and Sara.
Sara whispered to Mikarin," Why didn't you tell me earlier that Mrs.Kamazura doesn't know about their break up? I would not have opened my mouth about it."

Mikarin giggled," But I am glad you opened your mouth on this topic. Now see how Hiroki gets dragged in mud. You should be very happy about it."

Sara gave her a look," Rin, don't say that."