Chapter 104- Accepting your Faults

In the Kamazura Mansion, everyone thought that Hiroki was depressed because Hannah's 12th death anniversary was coming closer and closer. But none of them were accepting the bloody fact that Hiroki was like that because of them. Yes, Hannah's death impacted him alot but his family's insensitive behaviour towards his feeling was cheery on top.

Even if the real reason for Hiroki's current worsened mental health was completely different but one point that connected everything was his family. His family was responsible was every single f**king thing that went wrong in Hiroki's life. But they were so egoistic that they never acknowledged it infront of Hiroki. Especially his mother, Mirai.

Hiroki and the trio came back from appointment and sat with rest of the family near the garden. Hiroki insisted on going in his room but was forced, again, by Hakuto to stay and spend some so called family time with them.
Mikarin who was dying to tell everyone some good news became quiet at the sight of Hiroki. She sneered at him but he was out of everything so didn't even notice. He sat somewhat far away from everyone, needing some time alone. It was getting suffocating for him.

Mikarin looked at his tired face and frowned. He was not himself. Atleast, not anymore. And she wasn't the only one who noticed. Everyone did. Since the day she talked like that with Hiroki in Kirihitho's office, something inside him broke. He was not the same. She knew that she went too far with her words and wanted to apologise but her ego was too big than her sense of guilt, so kept her mouth shut.

"Rin! I am back!" A soft voice came from behind. Everyone looked at her and the mood was immediately changed into happy.
Mikarin looked at her finance, Sara, with utter shock and her mouth flung open. She was too stunned to speak.

Mirai got up and hugged Sara tightly. She exclaimed," Oh my god! I missed you so much."

Hakuto said happily," Mirai, let her seat. Come on, Sara!"

Sara smiled brightly but her smile immediately froze at Hiroki's sight who didn't even notice her. Mikarin noticed it and walked near her. She hugged her tightly and reassured her," Don't worry. I am here. I will protect you."

They both sat near eachother but Sara still kept on trembling. Mikarin squeezed her hand slightly, reassuring her again. She cleared her throat and said," Hiroki, look who is here."

Kai," Rin, not now."

Hiroki looked at Sara and frowned. He sat up straight and tried to remember who she was.

Mikarin smiled slightly and said," What? I am just introducing them."

Hiroki said quietly," No need to. I remember her. Your girlfriend."

Mikarin held Sara's hand and lifted it up, showing off the big diamond ring," Now finance."

He nodded in response and said," Congratulations."

Mikarin sneered," Don't you remember anything else?"

Sara warned her," Rin, stop."

Hiroki said plainly," I do. I remember that I hated her. And I still have no intentions of liking her just for your sake."

Everyone stared at him with wide eyes. He never ever spoke so directly since he came back especially with Mikarin.
Sara immediately shut up and seeing her hurt, Mikarin's mood got spoilt. She glared at Hiroki and growled," Don't you dare talk like that with her, Hiroki. I-"

Hiroki cut her off," Yeah, yeah. My fault. Apologises."

Mikarin got up and shouted," Do you think I needed that half assed apologise? Who the f**k you think you are?!"