Chapter 89- Focus on Recovering

Hiroki(H) stood in front of fuming Kamazura family. He grinned," Wow! Beautiful sight."

Itonome growled at him," Listen here, you s*it. If something bad would have happened, Hiroki would have been the one to face it's consequences. And what the f**k were you thinking by crossing the railway track like that?! What if you would have gotten hurt?"

"But I didn't."

Itonome launched towards him to hit him," YOU-"

Haru and Ray tried to stop him but got dragged along with him due to how strong he was. He almost hit Hiroki(H) when Kai held his arm and dragged him back. He growled," Don't stop me! He deserves it!"

Kai whispered something in his ear to calm him down.

Hiroki(H) looked at the sight in front of him nonchalantly as if it wasn't caused by him.

Hakuto glared at him and said angrily," H, what you did today is unacceptable! From now on, I won't allow you leave this mansion if you ever dared to resurface."

Hiroki(H) laughed," I don't really care."

Hakuto clenched his fist but didn't say anything.

He continued," But I really want to say this. It was worth it."
He smiled and his eyes rolled back. This startled everyone. Kai caught him before he fell to the ground. He slapped Hiroki's cheek and called him out," Hiroki. Wake up. Come on. What happened?" He looked at Itsuki and asked," What is wrong with him? He seems totally fine then also lost his consciousness?"

Itsuki sighed," It's fine. He will be fine after waking up."

Hiroki woke up in his bed with a terrible headache," AHH! What the hell?"

Aunt Min said from bedside," You awake? I will make something for you."

Hiroki whimpered," What the hell happened? And wasn't I in the hospital? How the hell did I come back?"

Aunt Min sighed," It's better if someone else would tell you this."

"Wait! I will come with you. I don't want to stay alone."

They both entered the kitchen which was hustling and bustling with maids. Everyone immediately paused at the sight of Hiroki. They gave him a weird look and went back to their respective work. Hiroki whispered to Min," Did do something terrible? Why is everyone looking at me like that?"

Aunt Min," Yeah. You did something very terrible. You will know soon."

Hiroki was extremely confused. He looked at Aunt Min as if demanding any explanation but she ignored him and went to make something for him to eat.

He sat on the kitchen counter and held his head which was hurting a lot. Min couldn't help pitying him and gave him and gave him some herbal tea.

Someone shouted," Oh! Look who is awake! The running beauty!"

Hiroki held his head more tightly and frowned at Haru," What?"

Itonome sat besides him and continued," You ran away! Two times!"

Hiroki looked at him confused," What?"

Haru scoffed," Oh! Now you are going to pretend as if you don't know anything!"

"I am not pretending. I really don't know what you are talking about."

Itonome," You really don't?"

"No! I swear."

Itonome told him everything that happened in last two days. Hiroki looked at him in amusement and asked," Did I really do that?"

Haru said angrily," What are you laughing at?"

Hiroki defended himself," Hey, don't get mad at me. It's just unbelievable that I did that all."

Itonome," Yeah. It really is unbelievable. Also, it's not surprising that you don't remember. At least that's what Itsuki said."

"He did?"

"Mm-hm. He said that there were high chances that you will not remember anything from your past experiences."

"Past experiences? What past experiences?"

Itonome sighed," It's better if you will not dig in too much. Just try to focus on recovering from this."
Haru didn't say anything but she nodded at Itonome's last sentence.

After Haru and Itonome left, Hiroki's phone rang. He looked at the caller and smiled unconsciously. He picked up the call and answered with a simple hello.

"How are you doing?"

"Fine. Much better."

"Oh! That's great! I thought you went insane permanently."

"What?"

"Ah, nothing. So, are you going to rejoin?"

"Yeah. From tomorrow."

"Sweet! We will be waiting for you! Don't forget to come."

Hiroki laughed a bit," No, I won't."

Tatsuya and him talked for a little bit more before hanging up. After everything, Hiroki was back to thinking about what happened and who the hell was his other personality. Honestly, all the things that his other personality did were his deepest desires. Like running away from everyone for sometime, going to beach, pull on some daredevil stunt and most importantly visiting his grandma's grave. He wanted to do all of those things so badly but never had it in him to actually do it. And now that he actually did it, he didn't remember it. He sighed in frustration. He regretted that he didn't remember anything.