Chapter 80- Way too Normal

Next day, Hiroki again stood in front of Ray, Anna and Sheila and asked them if they completed the given tasks. The response was No. For few more days, he continued to ask them daily. The response was always No or even if they did it, it was half-assed so he had to re-do everything.

Hiroki was a patient man but he had his limits. After few more days, he quietly walked near the green board, teared off the to-do list and threw it in the dustbin. He looked at three shocked faces and said calmly," From now on, you are free to do whatever you want. If you want to work then work and if you don't want to work then don't. But do not bother me. If you have any complaints, go talk with your employer."

After that, Hiroki started doing everything on his own. From field work to making contracts to signing approvals from various departments. It indeed took a toll on his body but he always thought it was worth it. Working 10+ hours a day wasn't easy that also with his health always being at risk but he somehow managed. Hakuto noticed this very soon and asked Hiroki to leave the job but Hiroki gave him a response that shut him forever," It makes me feel alive." He didn't pester Hiroki after that even though it bothered him a lot.

Also, after that Hiroki started avoiding Tatsuya and Kirihitho because of guilt of his big mistake and also to stop those disgusting feelings which he started developing. Same went for the other two. The three of them barely met each other. All of the signing and approvals were done through Shin who was extremely annoyed by these three's behaviour. She grumbled to herself constantly.

Hiroki also started training Mito every weekend as promised. Mito was surprised when she saw how strict Hiroki was while training her. Even if he didn't shout, his words were stern and he never allowed her to slack off. She was kinda scared of him after that but it was all worth it. Anyone could tell that she was improving, alot. She also started taking swimming very seriously.

And just like that, three weeks passed. Hiroki's aunts and uncles were still in the Kamazura Mansion trying to cash some money out of Hakuto. Hiroki was very annoyed by them and wanted to hit them multiple times but controlled himself. Kai and Itsuki returned back one-week ago and came to know that Hiroki was seeing a psychiatrist. Itsuki was extremely relieved and Kai was extremely displeased but didn't voice out anything. Also, his burnt hand and fractured shoulder healed almost completely so he was feeling much more free(?).

If you asked Hiroki, how everything was going, his response would be Normal. Way too normal than his expectations. But it was going to change soon. Very soon.

Hiroki stood in front of the vending machine on his floor and frowned. The coffee on this floor tasted like poop. He decided to go on third floor where the best coffee was served. Some people were sitting there who saw Hiroki and greeted him. By then, they were familiar who Hiroki was and got along preety well as he would always come down there to drink coffee.

He was talking with them about how everything that was going and all when a bunch of loud office workers entered in the room. They didn't belong to the department that was present on this floor but from Finance department as it was written on their IDs. Hiroki didn't think much about them as he thought they were just like him who didn't like coffee on their floor but others who were standing with Hiroki got pale. They scooted away from him and stopped talking with him. He just shrugged his shoulders and was ready to leave when one the loudyes ordered him," Hey, you preety boy, serve me coffee."

Hiroki said," It's right here. You can take it by yourself."

Apparently the other person got offended and got in Hiroki's face and said loudly," Do you know who I am, huh?! Don't be a b**ch and serve me the damn coffee!"

Hiroki ignored him and started walking out when the the other person grabbed his hand. The rest of the people saw things were going out of hands and immediately tried to stop the other person. Hiroki looked at his grabbed arm and said patiently," Let go."

The other person smirked," What will you do if I don't, preety boy? Well, I can forgive you if you will go on a date with me."

Hiroki gave him a blank expression and started twisting his arm. The more he twisted the more other person was in pain. The other person immediately let go at one point and Hiroki started leaving again. The other person's ego got badly hurt and he tried to attack Hiroki when Shin shouted at him," What the hell do you think you are doing?!"

Everyone straightened their back and didn't say anything. Hiroki looked at her in amusement as she came out of no where. She walked near him and said," Let's go."

"Where?"

She glared at him and said," Just come with me. You will see. Also," she turned to other person and looked at his ID," Misoto Kawaki, I need to talk with your head about your inappropriate behaviour towards your colleagues."

Misoto stuttered," I-I-I a-am so so-so-s-sorry. "

She gave him a stink eye and walked out of the room without looking back if Hiroki was following or not. Hiroki rushed behind her and thought,' She still hates me, huh.'

Hiroki reached in a conference room where some people were present with Tatsuya and Kirihitho. Both of them looked at him and passed a look which Hiroki had a bad feeling about.

Shin stood besides Tatsuya while Hiroki scanned the people around. He knew one thing, they were all higher-ups and not just regular staff.

Tatsuya cleared his throat and said to Hiroki," We have decided to cancel AD company's contract."

Hiroki frowned and looked at him in disbelief," What?!"

Tatsuya sighed," You heard it right. We are cancelling the contract."