Chapter 109- I am here Because of You

Hiroki(H) leaned on Mirai's level with hands still gripping her hair. It felt like he would rip her hair apart. She said with fear," I-I a-a-am sorry!"

He snickered," Yeah. You can apologise to me only when you are threatened. But I don't want your half-assed apology."

Hakuto walked near him and yanked his hand away from Mirai. She immediately took shelter behind her husband, quivering in fear.

Hakuto snarled," Enough is enough. I am not going to watch you be like this to my wife again! What the hell is your problem?! Why did you come back? Is Hiroki that f**king weak that he can't even face us without your help?! Tell-"

Hiroki(H) rolled his eyes and said," Hey you son of a b*tch. Don't talk about your own son like that. And what bull*hit about protecting your wife?! Didn't have the f**king audacity to do that for your son when she called him a s**t?!"

Hakuto," I-"

Hiroki(H) cut him off, again," I am not done. You ask why I keep showing up? Listen here, Mr.Hakuto Kamazura, no one of you is capable of protecting him and someone needs to do that. But, who someone? Your kids who shut their mouth, ears and eyes as soon as your wife starts b*tching or you, who cannot do anything much more than criticizing and blaming Hiroki for everything? So, here I am! I am H, who is born because of you.......... not because of Hiroki but you!"

Hakuto frowned as soon as he heard this. Because of them? He thought that was utter crap! He wanted to say something but Hiroki(H) continued," And you were the one who forced him to come back! Now that he is here, you have to take responsibility of him. That means, responsibility of his every single problem which is caused soley by you and your goddamn family."
He walked away from them and said loudly, as if giving a warning," Don't you dare hurt Hiroki if you don't want me to bother you. He is not a joke with whom you can play with however and whenever you want. This is the last time I am warning you. Next time, there won't be any talk like this" He looked at Mirai and smirked," only action."

Itsuki walked in his and Kai's room thinking about what Hiroki(H) said. H is formed not because of Hiroki, huh. That was new information to Itsuki. He was getting more and more curious about what the hell went down with Kamazura family and Hiroki. He always thought of his husband's family as the perfect ones with no flaws. He always admired them for their open minded behaviour towards everything. It was such a new thing for him as his family always, always used to fight about money, property, status.
But now, the picture seemed very different. It was as if Hiroki was that one flaw in their perfect family. Of course, Itsuki didn't think of Hiroki as a flaw but everyone else definately did. Ahhh, this was frustrating. He didn't want to lose his good son-in-law's image infront of his family but at the same time he didn't want to lose Hiroki.

Kai barged in their room and shouted at Itsuki," Are you happy now?!"

Itsuki frowned," What?"

Kai started pacing back and forth," I knew this will happen! Why the f**k did you need to provoke Hiroki like that?! He was keeping quiet, right? Then why the the hell did you mess up everything?!"

Itsuki gave him a look of disbelief," Wh-what?! Are seriously blaming me for this?! All this happened because of mom-"

Kai shouted angrily," DON'T YOU F**KING DARE BLAME MOM!!!"

Itsuki looked at his husband, completely terrified. He never shouted at him like that. Not once in their decade long relationship! He said," Why are you being like this?"

"BECAUSE OF YOU!"*sigh*" Why did you have to do that?" Kai realised something and mumbled to himself," Right, it must be due to PPD! Right, you won't behave like this if you weren't suffering from PPD."

Itsuki said angrily," Don't blame this on my PPD! This has got nothing to do with my stress! I just wanted to take a stand for Hiroki which none of you did! You all selfishly blamed it on him!"

Kai glared at him," Are you saying that I don't care for my brother?!"

Itsuki looked completely surprised," I didn't say that!"

Kai walked near him and said," But that's exactly what you wanted to say..........I have done everything for you, Itsuki. Gave you love, status of being one of the Kamazura's. Do you seriously think you would have been able to live such lavish life without my money, without my power?! You-"

Itsuki's eyes turned red when he heard this. He looked at his husband, who now seemed like a complete stranger and said with trembling voice," Do you think I married you for your money and status of being Kamazura? DO YOU?!"

Kai looked at Itsuki and realised, he messed up........he messed up big this time. He should not have said such things.

Itsuki didn't want to listen to him any longer neither did he want to stay in that mansion one second longer. He took a bag out of their cupboards and started packing his clothes. Kai followed him, questioned him," Wh-what are you doing?! Look, I am sorry. I didn't mean to say those things! It's my fault! Really! Please, stop!"

Itsuki ignored him completely and kept packing his clothes. Once he was done, he looked at his husband, blankly, and said," Take care of Ai and Ian. Don't be a brat and be a responsible father for once. Also," He took off their wedding ring and threw it at Kai's chest," F**k you and your status!"

Kai looked at him with utter disbelief. He hastily picked up Itsuki's ring and followed his leaving husband, trying to convince him.

Kirihitho and Tatsuya were getting ready to go to bed when Tatsuya's phone ranged suddenly. He was so startled that he almost fell out of their bed. He cursed," Who the f**k is calling so late?!"

Kirihitho," Pick it up."

Tatsuya looked at the caller id and frowned but still picked up. He said angrily," Have you seen the time? Who the hell calls so late?!"

His frowned deepened but still replied," Yeah, he is with me. On speaker? Fine! Yeah, I am doing it! Be patient!"

He put his phone on speaker and said," Say what you were saying."

Kirihitho gave him a questioning look and Tatsuya just rolled his eyes.

Okay. You guys-

Kirihitho asked," Hiroki?"

Well, not exactly Hiroki but H.

Kirihitho frowned. By then, he knew who was H due to Tatsuya.

Now, listen to me. Hiroki wants to say sorry.

Tatsuya frowned," About what?"

You know, about judging your relationship with Hikaru.

Kirihitho sighed," He is still on that?"

Yeah, he is. And he doesn't know whether you guys have forgiven him or not.

Kirihitho," He didn't do anything wrong to say sorry to us."

...Means?

Tatsuya," Means, he was right. We never really were in love with Hikaru. We thought we were because he was the perfect one."

Kirihitho," But when we thought about all of our actions and words toward Hikaru, we realised we just used him as our accessory.........We should be the one saying sorry. We are really sorry."

Tatsuya nodded even though Hiroki(H) couldn't see them.

……Well, I am not the one who you should be saying sorry then. It is Hikaru.

Kirihitho," Yeah, we will talk to him as soon as possible.…But before that, something happened, right? You didn't show up just to say sorry to us."

Yeah, something did happen. But, I think it was good that it did happen. The b*tches in Kamazura Mansion will keep quiet for a long time.