Chapter 74- I am Scared

"Call his family."

"No need."

The three of them looked at Hiroki who was standing in the doorway of his room. Mia rushed beside him and scolded," Sir, why did you get out of your bed? You should rest."

Noman," She is right. Let's talk inside."

After Hiroki settled down he looked at Noman's challenging gaze and then at Mikasa who was frowning. He sighed," What do you want to talk about?"

Noman," What's the last thing you remember before waking up?"

Hiroki frowned at the question which he thought was silly but answered anyways," Getting in the car."

Noman frowned," You don't remember anything after that."

"No."

Noman sighed and said with concern," I am calling a psychiatrist. There is something wrong, Hiroki."

Hiroki was mad," What?"

Mikasa," Don't be mad. This is for you."

After two hours of talking with Hiroki, psychiatrist sat infront of him, Mia and Mikasa who were looking at her intently. She was looking extremely calm but her words were really depressing. She looked at Hiroki and said with as much caution as possible," Mr.Kamazura, you are showing early signs of split personality disorder."

There was a pin drop silence in the room. Mia and Mikasa looked at her with wide eyes while Hiroki went completely blank. The only thought which passed through his mind was,' What? How is that possible?'

Therapist sighed," From what I heard from these two, these are definitely the signs of split personality disorder. I guess you already know what this is. This condition basically occurs when the patient has gone through something really traumatic. To cope up with it, the brain gives rise to some other personality, which we are seeing in your case. But luckily, you are still at early stages so it can be cured easily. But you need to see therapist for that. Also, regularly. I know this is hard for you but trust me, everything is going to be fine as long as you co-operate. Okay?"

It took some time for Hiroki to understand what was going on, what was happening to him. He asked with trembling voice," B-but why me? Why is-is this happening to me?"

Mikasa and Mia looked at him with concern. Mikasa put her hand on his shoulder, reassuring him that she is there.

Therapist looked at him with gentle eyes and said," This isn't your fault. What has happened to you isn't your fault. You are going to be fine. You are a very strong person, Mr.Kamazura. You will definitely over come this."

Hiroki looked at her with hope,"I-I will?"

She smiled," Of course. Just come to every therapy session, okay? I'll give the schedule to Ms.Mia. We will start as soon as possible."

He nodded.

Mia went outside to see the therapist off, leaving Mikasa and Hiroki alone. She looked at his pale face and said," It's going to be fine. We can trust the therapist. She seemed really genuine."

Hiroki didn't say anything but moved closer to her and hugged her waist. He said honestly," I am scared."

She patted his back slightly," I know it is scary. But you should know this very well, I am here. I am always here."

He snuggled closer to her, seeking her warmth. They hugged each other like that for long time.

On Monday, when the Kamazura's returned back, a big bomb was dropped on them. Hakuto shouted at Mia," Why didn't you call us?! What were you thinking?!"

Hiroki immediately defended her," It's not her fault. I was the one who told her not to call."

Hakuto's eyes turned red with anger and pain. He walked near Hiroki, grabbed his both arms and made him look at him. He said with anger still laced in his voice," Why? Why didn't you let her call us?"

Hiroki couldn't look him in eyes. He indeed felt guilty when he looked at Hakuto's eyes and as a result, couldn't tell the reason.

Ai was listening to their conversation silently, in a corner. Even though she didn't understand much, she knew something terrible happened to her uncle. She said with a small voice," It's because of hel."

She pointed her finger at Mikarin who was in extreme shock by what she heard. Mirai asked her," Princess, you don't know what is happening. Let's go back to your room."

Ai looked at her grandmother with determination," Uncle left because of hel. She saild so many bad things to uncle. Like evlyone hated him and-and he shouldn't have come."

Everyone looked at her with wide eyes. Mirai asked her," That's why you shouted?"

Ai nodded.

Hakuto looked at Hiroki and suddenly let go. He asked Mikarin," Is it true, Rin? Answer it truthfully."

Mikarin looked at her father's calm back and said," Yes."

Hakuto continued," Why? Did Hiroki say anything hateful about us or anyone else to you, for you to say such words to him?"

She hesitated," N-no."

"Then why?"

"..."

Hakuto was slowly losing his patience," Why, damn it?! What was the reason, Rin?! Why can't you, for once, let him be?! What the hell has gotten into you?! Are you that resentful?! Do you want to kill him?! Only then will you be satisfied???!!!"

Everyone looked at Hakuto with shock. They had never seen their dad to be so mad. Especially at Mikarin. She was his favourite.

Haru and Hikaru were frowning at Hakuto's harsh words, Mito looked blankly at Hiroki, Ray was completely lost, Ai was on verge of crying, Hiroki didn't know how the hell this situation escalated so much while Itonome and Mirai were trying to calm Hakuto down.

Mikarin glared towards Hiroki," Yes! You are right! His death, only, will make me satisfied!!"

This time, Mirai shouted," MIKARIN!!!"

No one present in the room could believe what they heard except Hiroki. He looked disappointed but not surprised.

Haru asked with shock," How can you say such thing? About your OWN BROTHER!!!"

Itonome," Haru, calm down."

She looked at him with utter disgust," You are telling me to calm down? She talked like that and you are telling me to calm down!? Are both f**king insane??!!"

Hiroki closed his eyes and was trembling with anger. He didn't expect this situation to escalate so much. He said with shaky voice," Stop, okay? You don't need to fight among yourselves like this. In the first place, why are you even fighting over something related to me?"

Mikarin scoffed,"Ah! Now you are trying to act innocent? Why? To gain sympathy?"