Chapter 6 - Impressed

A goffy looking Tatsuya walked towards Kirihitho oblivious of the person sitting on sofa and said," Hello daarrrlliingg! Missed your hubby?" and kissed him .

Kirihitho pushed him away and glared at sofa. Seeing his glare ,Tatsuya also turned his sight towards sofa and saw Hiroki sitting there with a file in his hands completely ignoring his surroundings.

Tatsuya asked Kirihitho, " What is he doing here?" 

"I gave him today's case to solve in exchange of Mikarin's information."

"WHAT?!"

Finally Hiroki was brought back to reality by Tatsuya's shout and greeted him, "Good morning, Mr.Inoue ." and went back to his work.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Mr.Nakamura said if I solve this case he will tell me where Ms. Mikarin is ."

"Why would you say that?"

Kirihitho ignored him and continued his work.

Tatsuya was dumbfounded. He looked at Kirihitho and then at Hiroki ,both didn't pay attention to his existence in office. He was looking like a lost puppy. After some time of being dumbfounded he went back to his office still clueless about what is happening.

It was 11.45 am. Kirihitho looked at clock and said," It's almost time. Let's go."

Hiroki was nervous .Even though he read complete file related to case , he still didn't have deep knowledge about it.

Kirihitho and Hiroki reached a meeting room where Tatsuya was already waiting for them. He said to Kirihitho," Are you sure about this? ". Kirihitho just nodded and they both went to sit on sofa.

Hiroki was still standing and looking at the file, studying it. Suddenly an 'ahem' sound came from behind .Hiroki turned his back and said sorry to the person and moved.

That person taunted Tatsuya and Kirihitho," Your staff really have no manners. They don't even know where to stand . Well , if it would have been me I would have fired them immediately."

" We are sorry to cause you inconvenience .And he is not our employee but our lawyer who is handling this case."

"Oh."

Tatsuya said, " Hiroki don't just stand there. Come and have a seat."

"Yes."

After some time a man in Black suit entered room hastily and apologized ,"Sorry for making you all wait."

The man in Black suit looked in the direction of Hiroki and said,"Hiroki Kamazura. Nice to meet you again. " 

Hiroki also greeted back ," Nice to meet you too Mr.Alfred."

"Oh , you remember me. That's nice . So shall we start the meeting?"

Hiroki was shocked. This person just greeted him but not his clients! Hiroki was somewhat mad . He looked in the direction of Tatsuya and Kirihitho. 

Tatsuya's face clearly showed dissatisfaction . It was hard to read Kirihitho's face but there was a tinge of anger in his eyes.

After the meeting started Hiroki finally knew who this rival was. A spoilt brat(son) and only child of Watanabe. A really successful businessman . Not as successful as Kirihitho and Tatsuya but still there was respect for Watanabe in the business circle.

Alfred said," So as you have accepted our terms and conditions, did you sign the contract?"

Hiroki said," Some terms and conditions are in favour of your company only. We want to make some changes in it."

The spoiled brat said," You are their new lawyer so you don't know this but they have already accepted our terms and conditions . You just need to sign the contract."

" You are indeed right , that I don't know what happened in your previous meetings but right now I am their lawyer and I don't accept such terms and conditions and so does my clients." ,Hiroki said firmly.

Tatsuya and Kirihitho were in awe . They have never seen Hiroki talking with such confidence. They were both impressed and their opinion about Hiroki also slightly changed.

The spoiled brat was mad and said," So what you don't accept our terms and conditions. My father wants this land. Then, it doesn't matter how we get it that is legally or illegally!"

Alfred facepalmed himself .

Hiroki said," First of all that's not how business works . You know this very well.Second of all, you are threatening my clients, directly or indirectly. Do you know that we can take legal actions against you for this?"

"HOW DA-" 

Alfred suddenly spoke," Sir please calm down. Hiroki I understand. What terms and conditions you want to discuss about?"

The spoilt brat said," Are you my lawyer or theirs? DO YOU THINK I WON'T FIRE YOU?"

Alfred said," Okay."

"What!"

"Please don't take efforts to fire me . I quit .Right now!"

" YOU CAN'T DO THAT."

"Watch me. Hiroki I will meet you some another time. Have a nice day." And Alfred left just like that.

"HEY WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING?!"

Kirihitho said ," It seems like we need to stop our meeting here."

The spoilt brat said,"No . I can continue this meeting from here .I don't need that bastard anyway. What are your terms and conditions?"

Hiroki continued. It was not his place to stop the meeting. 

Tatsuya and Kirihitho finally knew that Hiroki was an amazing lawyer. He was manipulative , confident and straight forward. Most important traits a lawyer should posses.

Finally the meeting ended and Hiroki made the spoilt brat accept every term and condition and made him change the contract. The sign of approval was given by both sides .

The spoilt brat was furious but he didn't have any option because his father had told him to sign the contract by today only or he will see his father's wrath.

The spoilt brat left with annoyance.

Then Kirihitho said ,shocking both Tatsuya and Hiroki," That was impressive ."