Chapter 31- What am I gonna do?

Kirihitho and Tatsuya were frozen on their places. They didn't know how to comprehend this sudden revealing.

Hiroki looked at them and tilted his head," What's the matter? Why are you looking at me like that?"

Kirihitho held Hiroki's shoulder, made eye contact and asked very seriously," Are you telling a lie? That nurse told us that you refused to give blood to a woman. That you despised women and won't do anything to help them. She also said you hit her before leaving as their was a bruise forming on her face."

"What?! No! I never hit anybody! I don't know why she was making things up. Also, I don't hate women. And if you don't believe in me, you can ask Dr.Lee. He strictly prohibited me from donating blood especially to a pregnant person."

Kirihitho didn't know what to say. He abruptly let go of Hiroki's shoulder and went outside the room to make a call.

Hiroki looked at the door and sighed lightly.

Tatsuya said," You need to rest. We will talk about this later. Don't take too much pressure."

Tatsuya also left Hiroki's room and walked towards Kirihitho who was talking with his secretary.

Kirihitho," Make sure you find about that nurse. If that woman told lies, you know what to do. Okay then."

Tatsuya held Kirihitho's waist and whispered in his ear," Let's go back. Hiroki needs rest. We will talk about this later."

Kirihitho leaned back on Tatsuya and said," What if he is telling the truth? I......I don't know how to face him if he is telling the truth. I have done many terrible things to him out of anger. What am I gonna do?"

Tatsuya back hugged him tightly but didn't say anything. Actually, he had no idea how to respond to Kirihitho's question. They both have done many terrible things to Hiroki way before they met each other for the first time in the firm.

They both were responsible for Hiroki's terrible office life. They were the ones who spread false rumors about Hiroki sleeping with judges so as to win a case. They were the ones who spread the rumors about Hiroki stealing cases from his colleagues for more money. They both had done many more terrible things.But the most terrible thing they did to Hiroki was taking his job away from him and making him vulnerable.

If they dared to tell Hiroki about all the horrible things they did to him, he will hate them more than anything. They both didn't want that to happen. To tell the truth, they both grew fond of Hiroki. And if Hiroki started hating them, it will be devastating.

They snapped out of their thoughts when Kirihitho's phone ringed. Kirihitho picked up the phone with trembling hands," What did you find out?" There was a long pause and finally Kirihitho ended the call.

He wriggled out of Tatsuya's grip and walked towards window. Tatsuya was anxious to know what happened but didn't pressure Kirihitho to say anything. No one of them said anything for long time. Then Kirihitho looked towards Tatsuya and said," He is telling truth."

Tatsuya stared at him with wide eyes. He was hoping that Hiroki was telling a lie so they wouldn't have to feel guilty about those horrible things. But now what. Hiroki was telling truth.

He asked," W-what?"

Kirihitho stared at him blankly," Yeah. He is telling truth. That nurse lied to us. She f**king lied to us!"

Kirihitho was so mad, he punched a wall near by. Tatsuya was startled by this and scolded him," Are you an idiot? What the hell are you doing?"He started checking Kirihitho's hand for any injury.

Kirihitho's voice trembled," I messed up big time."

Hiroki was trying to get up from his hospital bed to go out to get some fresh air when Dr.Noman entered.He looked at Hiroki's struggling figure and couldn't help shaking his head.

He asked startling Hiroki," What are you doing?"

Hiroki looked at him and said," You! This is all your fault! If only you would not have suggested Mr.Hakuto about this surgery, I wouldn't be struggling so much!"

Noman looked at him in amusement," You regret getting this surgery done?"

"Of course!"

"Do you have any idea how many people want to install VAD but can't do it because of how expensive it is? You should consider yourself lucky."

Hiroki retorded," No, I don't consider myself as lucky and yes, I have no idea how many people want this surgery to be done on them. I just don't understand why these people are so desperate to make their life miserable by attaching this machine to their body rather than leaving last few months of their lives freely!"

Noman was stunned by this statement," You have already assumed you are gonna die?"

"Of course! I am not dumb. I have a proper idea about what will happen if the infection keeps on increasing. This VAD isn't going to stop my infection, is it?"

"Even if VAD isn't going to stop your infection but it will not let you go in state of coma due to lack of oxygen and blood supply to your brain. And you are already taking a considerable amount of medicines for your infection. Don't regret getting this surgery done. It indeed is going to be very useful until you find a heart donor."

Hiroki pouted but continued," But what if I don't find a heart which matches with mine? All the three hearts of the previous three heart donor didn't match with mine. Then what makes you believe that I will find one in future?"