Chapter 18- Statement

Kai arrived at an abandoned building. There were shouts coming from the inside of building. Kai smiled sinisterly shocking bodyguards around him. Today that girl is definitely going to taste hell for sure.

He arrived inside the building and sat on the chair provided by the bodyguards.

Everyone greeted him," Sir!"

Kai looked at the girl trembling in front of him indifferently.

She started shouting," Wh-why are you doing this to me? "

Kai's face darkened. " Why? You fu**ing bi**h! You almost killed Itsuki and my child! And you ask me why!"

He kicked her very hard. She coughed blood and started loosing consciousness.

Kai grabbed her hair and said," Not so easily. Give her the medicine."

"Yes boss."

The bodyguard forcefully opened her mouth and made her swallow the medicine.

She screamed tiredly," What......what did you give me?"

"Oh! You will see."

The effect of medicine started kicking in after some time. The girl started twisting and turning in pain.

Kai said calmly," Don't worry the effect will last for only two hours or so. You have a long way to go after that."

The girl trembled and said in shaky voice," I love you! W-w-why a....are you doing t-this to me? Wh-why you have to love that s**t?!"

Kai was extremely mad after hearing her speaking.

"S**t?! Who is really a s**t? My husband,who is legally married to me, or you ,who is trying to get in the pants of happily married man? You fu**ing wench! I told you so many f**king times stay away from me! But what did you do? You kidnapped my husband from hospital and then hit him on his pregnant belly and then left him to die?!"

"I didn't leave him to die! He ran away!"

Kai's tone got deadly chilling," So, you were planning to torture him more?"

The girl's face paled if that was even possible.

Kai told the bodyguards,"  Torture her to death and then burn her body but don't try to rape her or I will kill every single one of you, too."

"Yes sir!"

Even if  he wanted to torture her a lot but rape was a biggest no to him.

He left the building after some time and got a call from his secretary.

"Sir, we found out who is the person that brought Mr.Itsuki to hospital."

"Who?"

There was a long pause on phone before the secretary finally spoke," It's Hiroki Kamazura."

"Are you sure ?"

"Yes sir. We saw the footage at hospital."

"Huh. He stays at the same apartment, right?"

"Yes."

He hanged up the phone.

Kai thought,' So we are finally going to meet again, dear little brother.'

Hiroki came back to his apartment after visiting the pharmacy.

When he arrived he saw many black cars around his apartment. He didn't have a good feeling about this.

He walked slowly and looked at the bodyguards sceptically. The bodyguards who knew him bowed in respect and who didn't, just stared at him indifferently.

Hiroki really didn't want to see what was going to come. He was not ready for this at all. While climbing the stairs, he really hoped they would never end. But alas he stepped on the last stair and looked at his apartment's door which was open. He checked his pocket and his apartment keys were still in there.

'Damn it. Why did they have to break the door. It's going to cost a lot of money to fix it!'

He looked inside his apartment and was even more sure why he didn't want to go in! He turned around wanting to leave when a voice came from inside.

"Planning to run away? Well, you are very capable of doing that."

Hiroki forced a smile and said," What are you doing here bro-I mean Mr.Kai?"

Kai's face darkened and said," This apartment is as shitty as the toilets in our factories. And what's that disgusting smell?"

Hiroki's smile froze." Sorry to cause you inconvenience. I will get you some water."

"No need. Who knows what is in that water.", He said emphasizing the word water.

Hiroki just stood there awkwardly while Kai was rummaging through his stuff. Kai came across a file. He picked it up and saw the big words 'Cardiologist'.

Hiroki saw this and immediately snatched it away from Kai. He glared at Hiroki but Hiroki just smiled sheepishly at him and hid the file behind him.

Kai said," Sit. I want to talk with you."

Hiroki did as he was told and then he was passed a file from secretary.

Kai said indifferently," This is the legal statement saying that you have to return back to Kamazura house in the time span of three days."

Hiroki looked at him in shock and started reading the statement.

It stated that:

Hiroki Kamazura, biologically fourth son of Hakuto and Mirai Kamazura, to return back to Kamazura house in span of three days due to his health conditions and expenses. Or give assurance to members of Kamazura family that he can manage medical expenses on his own without anyone else's help so as to not have any problems with Kamazura family in future.

  Problems as in, Hiroki Kamazura won't be able to sue or ask any kind of support i.e. financial, emotional, physical and mental from Kamazura family later once he confirms that he is completely capable of taking care of his medical expenses.

If Hiroki Kamazura isn't able to take care of his medical expenses, Kamazura family will support him completely in terms of finance.

  This statement is made because Hiroki Kamazura has been disowned by Kamazura family ,legally, when he turned twenty.

Also, once the papers are sign, Hiroki Kamazura can't blame any of Kamazura's family members for his medical condition i.e. if Hiroki Kamazura's health declines it will not be the responsibility of Kamazura family.