Chapter 7 -

Kirihitho said, shocking Tatsuya and Hiroki," That was impressive."

Kirihitho got startled himself after saying it out loud sub-consciously.

He hurriedly changed the topic and said," Well, shall we eat lunch?"

Tatsuya was still in daze and said," Okay."

Hiroki suddenly said ," Can you please tell me where Ms. Mikarin is before you go for lunch!"

Kirihitho said, giving even more shock to Hiroki and Tatsuya," What do you mean 'you'? We three are going out for lunch."

"Wh- but why me?"

Kirihitho ignored Hiroki and asked to Tatsuya ,"Should we go to the restaurant we visited last time?I really want to try out the food there." 

Tatsuya, still dumbfounded," Wherever you say."

"Okay then .It's final."

"Bu-"

And just like that all the protests made by Hiroki went unheard .

At Restaurant

Hiroki was sitting very akwardly. Everyone present in restaurant were looking (drooling) at them. Hiroki thought to himself, oblivious of his surroundings,' This is the second time today I was dragged by these two . And this restaurant is damn expensive!Oh, this dish's price is worth my one month salary. Should I just order side salad? No, that will look akward. What should I do? What should I do?'

It seemed as if Kirihitho was able to read his thoughts and said," This lunch is on me. After all you made that land dealing successful for us."

Hiroki said, still looking at menu ," No. No need to do so. This dealing wasn't important to you anyway ."

Kirihitho asked," Why do you say so?"

" Well, you are one of the most successful businessman out there. You definitely aren't so dumb to give a stranger an important case to handle in such short notice of time."

"Then why did you accept my offer?"

"Well, isn't it obvious? It was a win-win situation for me .If I won I will get to know about Ms. Mikarin's whereabouts and if I lost I won't have the burden of losing an important case."

Kirihitho was even more impressed by Hiroki. Even if he hated Hiroki ,this person indeed knew how to do his work.

Tatsuya said,"  You indeed are impressive. "

Hiroki was flustered . No one has ever praised him directly .

He hastily said," Tha- Thank you."

"No need to get all flustered. I still have hard feeling s about you from that day."

"From what day?"

"Obviously the first time we met. You were not only rude to us but also didn't look interested in doing our job."

"I didn't mean to be rude to you . I was really not feeling well on that day. I am sorry for making you feel that way."

Tatsuya grinned and said," It's okay. I forgive people easily even though I get mad at them quickly."

"Well I can see that. No offense.", Hiroki said .

"Then shall we order ,darling?" , Tatsuya said with honey laced voice to Kirihitho.

Kirihitho," Yep and stop with your disgusting grin .It looks creepy."

Tatsuya laughed.

Hiroki just smiled at how lovey-dovey they were. No matter what the world said , these two were really amazing partner to each other.

Tatsuya said," What are you smiling at? Envious?"

"Nope. Just happy. You both make a beautiful couple."

Tatsuya  smiled and Kirihitho's ears went pink. No one ever complemented their relationship when only two of them  were together. Everyone complemented them only when Hikaru was around. Kirihitho was really happy inside when he heard this sentence from Hiroki.

Tatsuya said to Hiroki," If you are going to pay for yourself why don't you order lobsters .I mean they are looking cheap than others."

Hiroki wasn't embarrassed by what Tatsuya said but replied very seriously," I can't eat lobsters. I am badly allergic to sea food. "

" Then how about this chicken. It's one of their specialities too."

"Oh really? Then I will order this and it's affordable for me too."

Kirihitho listened to their conversation and couldn't help but smile. It was after so long they went out like this and had lunch . Even if a third party was involved they both didn't feel irritated.

But Kirihitho didn't know whether this was Hiroki's true personality or he was just trying to get on good side of them.

Kirihitho was also not at fault to think like this. He had met many people in his life who showed different teeth and ate with different teeth(it's a saying - basically gold diggers) and also there were many other reasons too.  Today he really didn't trust Hiroki as a person but  only trusted him as a lawyer. 

After having lunch the trio left the restaurant. Kirihitho said to Hiroki ," We brought you here so we will drop you at home."

"You don't need to. My apartment isn't far away from here. I can take train . By the way, thank you for today. It's been very long since I ate with someone and also for thanks for introducing this restaurant."

Tatsuya said," Will you be able to afford it again?"

"Maybe in 4-5 years."

Hiroki was about to leave when he suddenly turned and said to Kirihitho," You have a beautiful smile. You should smile more. Bye-bye!"

Kirihitho was dumbstruck.

Tatsuya said ," Well he is right about that. You really have a beautiful smile."

Kirihitho's cheeks went pink ,"Stop it."

"Oh, are you blushing? It's been so long since I have seen you blushing."

"Stop it now or I will twist your balls."

Tatsuya immediately covered his little buddy. He still wanted babies.

Then Kirihitho said very seriously," I want to talk to you about something."