Chapter 36- Bring them to Me

All of them looked at Hiroki's hand in shock and trance. Mia was stunned. She shouted at the officer," YOU SON OF A BI**H!"

She got up, stormed towards the officer and punched him hard in the face. The officer fell down but Mia didn't stop. She started kicking and punching him. All she saw was red. Anger completely overtook her. No one dared to stop her. They all were afraid of Mia's rage.

Someone shouted," Stop her!"

Few people who were wearing black clothes dragged her away from the officer. The officer was completely beaten black and blue. He looked at Mia with fear in his eyes. This angered her even more and again kicked him the face," WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!"

This last kick resulted for the officer to completely lose his consciousness. Mrs.Lee looked at the scene in horror and tried to escape but was blocked by another bodyguard. She started shouting," LET GO OFF ME! LET GO! HELP ME! SOM-"

Before she could complete her sentence, she was tackled down on the ground and her mouth was shut tightly with a ball of cloth.

The person who ordered Mia to stop was none other than Hakuto. He came in hospital fifteen minutes ago and went to Hiroki's room to find it empty. As a result, he sat outside the room to wait for Hiroki. But as he waiting for them to come back, he heard shouts from the lobby. Curiosity overtook him and he walked towards lobby to find what was the commotion about.

Just as he entered the lobby, he saw Hiroki falling down on the ground and then, Mia beating the sh*t out of some officer. He ran towards them only to find Hiroki bleeding.

He told his secretary with impatience," Hurry and take him to his room and call Dr.Noman."

He looked at Mia, who was still looking very angry and was held back by some bodyguards, a woman held down by one his bodyguards, bunch of officers looking terrified of Mia and another one passed out at the floor.

He asked Mia," What the hell happened here? Why was Hiroki bleeding? Who did this to him?"

Mia looked at Hakuto and calmed down. She shake the bodyguards off of her and said," This f**king son of a bit**h! He pushed Sir down causing him to open the stiches!"

Hakuto was mad after hearing this. He asked her angrily," And what were you doing?"

She looked at other officers in anger," They held me down!"

"Why?"

"These woman barged in here and started accusing Sir about her husband's scandal and arrest i.e. Dr.Lee's. She then proceeded to assault him so I pinned her down but these motherf**kers pinned me down instead. When Sir was asking them for proof this lying officer got mad and pushed another officer for him to arrest Sir quickly. But unfortunately, Sir was standing in front of him causing both of them to fall. All this happened way too fast and I wasn't able to do anything...............I am ready for any punishment for my incompitance."

She kneeled down as if in self punishment.

Hakuto heard her and then he looked at the crowd. Every single person present in the crowd knew who Hakuto Kamazura was. They coward back slightly. He asked plainly," Is she telling the truth?"

Few people nodded their head in agreement but others started protesting," What she said is not completely true!"

"Yes!"

"Exactly!"

Hakuto called the person who said this in front of everyone and asked," Then, what is the complete truth?"

The person hesitated but said," Well that woman, Mrs.Lee, indeed assaulted that bleeding man but that bleeding man falsely accused her husband. Who won't be mad?"

Hakuto nodded," Okay, my son I mean the bleeding man, accused her husband falsely. But what proof do you have to blame him?"

"..."

"Or just because she said so and bunch of police officers were helping her, you believed in her words. What if those bunch of officers were with my son? Then also you would have believed that woman?"

"..."

"I guess you don't have any answer." Hakuto looked at the protestors," Don't blame anyone without even knowing the complete truth. Now get going. This is not circus"

Crowd started leaving. But most of them were in shock. They had no idea that Hakuto Kamazura had another son. They all had many questions in their mind. Like,' Why wasn't he introduced to public like every other Kamazura child was?' or ' Where was he all these years?" or ' Is he an illegimate child?'

Hakuto looked at Mrs.Lee and other officers and ordered his secretary to throw her in the jail and give all the officers their termination letters by today. As for the officer who was still unconscious on the ground, Hakuto ordered his secretary to give him their special treatment. The same one which they gave to the doctor who operated on Hiroki after his car accident.

He walked towards Mia and said," You are going back to YZ island for one week as your punishment."

The other bodyguards' faces paled after hearing this punishment. It was on of the worst punishment one could imagine. This island trained one of the most toughest bodyguards in whole world. Their training was so brutal that most of people who enrolled there backed out just in two days. In fact there was a challenge in island for newbies - That if you last for two days without crying you will get $1000. 

Mia nodded her head and left.

Hakuto walked in front of Hiroki's room. He saw Noman struggling and giving commands to nurses. He saw all the bloody cotton cloths and bandages. He saw how his son was in so much pain.

Hiroki's breathings were haggard. He was in unbearable pain. It felt as if the VAD was shifted even if that was impossible. He was slipping in and out of consciousness. He stretched his hand out to hold onto the side rod of his bed. Just as he grabbed the rod, he lost his consciousness and his hand slipped back to bed.

Hakuto noticed this action very well. When Hiroki's hand fell back on the bed something in him snapped.

He said to his secretary," Logan, bring that bi**h and that officer back to Kamazura mansion. I need to have a personal talk with them."