Chapter 69- You will see My Wrath

On Friday, Hiroki was going through the contract they formed for the AD company in his office. He was extremely busy on that day. First he had to go to the company for signing of contract and then go to hospital for his weekly check up. That's why, he was going to leave later than everyone else for trip. It required a lot of blood, sweat and tears to convince Ai who was thinking that he was going to chicken out on last moment.

Sheila asked," Head, I think this is the best we can do to add their demands."

Hiroki sighed," Yeah. Our profit will be reduced but we have to go on with this contract."

Sheila nodded.

Ravi asked," Head, what should we do about the YZ company's contract?"

Hiroki," What do you mean what to do? Have you not made it yet?"

Ravi," Head, many departments are not ready to accept this contract yet."

Hiroki frowned," What does that supposed to mean?"

Sheila," They say that AD company's contract is already big enough to exhaust them. They can't take two big contracts at the same time."

Hiroki laughed in disbelief," What? Who are they to decide which contract this company accepts or not? And what crap about work load? These departments haven't even completed one small contract from last two months and now they are talking this bullsh*t that it will be too much of work load? Are you kidding me? I don't care what they think. Right now, our focus is improving this company's stability. If they have so much problem with this, tell them to talk with CEOs directly and not with us. We are not here to pamper them. Go and start working on the contract. I want it ready by Tuesday. Do you hear me?"

Ravi straighten up his back and said," Yes sir! I will start working on it."

Hiroki nodded and said," Also, send Anna in."

Ravi left in hurry.

Sheila looked at Hiroki and said," Head, I understand your frustration but the departments who are against of signing this contract are powerful. If we mess up with them, they will bite us off."

Hiroki sighed," I don't care. This is the order from above. I am just following it. But tell me, are you afraid of the coming harassment?"

"Of course I am."

"Then, if they came at you, say my name. That I was the one responsible. I will handle everything from then. You just need to focus on your work."

Sheila nodded," Right, head. I understand. About this contract, do you think there should be any changes?"

Hiroki shook his head and said with a smile," Sales department and Finance department did an amazing job. And even you too. This contract is ready. Can you do me a favor? Please thank the head of this two departments from me. If I will meet them personally then I will do it."

Sheila nodded and continued doing her work in Hiroki's office which he didn't mind at all. Anna came in after a while," Head, you called me?"

Hiroki looked at her blankly and asked," What were you doing yesterday?"

"Huh? I was obviously working."

Hiroki," Oh is it? I got a call yesterday from the land dealers telling me that the person from our company who was supposed to handle this dealing never reached there and they waited for like three hours. When they finally decided to call no one picked up the phone. You were supposed to handle that dealing. What were you doing?"

Anna said without any guilt," Well, I was busy with some other work. If you are so bothered by it then why did you take a leave yesterday? If you would have come then I would not have to do your work and would have gone to those land dealers."

"Who told you to do my work?"

Sheila noticed that Hiroki was mad and the air was growing thicker with tension.

Anna said angrily," I don't know. I thought that it was more important than that land dealing. That's why I decided to stay back and complete it."

Sheila frowned after hearing this. She immediately got up and said to Anna," You are giving excuses."

Anna said angrily," Of course not! Why would I give excuses?"

Sheila," Because that land dealing was most important project. Which work was more important than that huh? And also, you were just playing on your phone and taking with your boyfriend yesterday. If I had any idea you were responsible for that dealing then I would have never allowed to let you play with that phone."

Anna rolled her eyes," Who are you to allow me to use my phone or not? Huh? You-"

Hiroki shouted," Enough! Ms.Anna, Sheila is your senior. Do not forget that. Also don't try to divert the damn topic. This dealing was really important to us but you messed it up because of your laziness. This type of behavior will not be tolerated in future."

Anna scoffed," And what would you do? Scold me?"

Hiroki," Fire you. You don't know this but I have the right to fire you on spot. And believe me, no one will dare to ask me why. Don't try to think you are smug and don't try to go on my bad side. Now get out and do the tasks which I told you to do. And if you decide to act on your own accord and cause troubles to others in future, you will see my wrath."

Anna became truly terrified of Hiroki's anger and left in hurry.

Sheila looked at him in shock and surprise.

Hiroki smiled slightly," I am sorry. I didn't mean to be angry but sometimes you need to be strict against people like her."

Sheila," No, head. What you did was right. I understand your anger completely. She needed that warning."