Chapter 107- Why didn't You?

Kirihitho grabbed Hiroki's arm and said angrily," Come with us for a minute."

Hiroki frowned," Why? What's going on?"

Kirihitho was really pissed by now," You are seriously asking what's wrong?"

Kai said," Hey, let go of his hand."

Kirihitho rolled his eyes," Stay out of it."

Kai said angrily," That's my brother. Why-"

Tatsuya cut him off," You didn't remember he was your brother when your mother was saying those horrible things to him?"

Kai wanted to say something but Kirihitho interrupted," Just shut up. We aren't going to hurt him. So, stay the f**k out of it."
He then dragged Hiroki out of the mansion while Tatsuya followed them.

Kai gave a look of disbelief and said to Itsuki who was standing besides him," Are you seeing how they talked with me?"

Itsuki didn't say anything and walked away. Kai was in dilemma. Should he follow Hiroki or Itsuki? He sighed in frustration and looked from where the trio exited and then followed Itsuki.

Kirihitho was so f**king angry that the anger was literally radiating from him. He paced back and forth thinking about how to put his words so as to not hurt Hiroki. Tatsuya leaned against the car and looked at the sky filled with beautiful stars and a big, white moon. He thought about the words Hiroki said to them back then and chuckled.

Hiroki was getting anxious by seeing two completely different emotions from the duo. He sighed and said," Listen you two. I want to say something."

Tatsuya raised his eyebrows," Go ahead."

Hiroki rubbed his hands on his face and said," I-I am sorry."

"For what?"

"For what I said to you on that day. I mean, I should not have judged your love for Hikaru. That was terrible of me. And I had no right to comment on it either. I really am sorry. I crossed my limits that day. I should not have said such words. I don't know what I was thinking."

Kirihitho stopped dead in his tracks and glared at Hiroki," That's what you are worrying about right now? Are you completely insane, Hiroki?"

Hiroki looked offended," Hey! Don't like that with me!"

Kirihitho walked near him and frowned," Seriously? Do you not mind a single word of your so called mother? How the f**k can someone talk like that with their own child?!"

Tatsuya stood straight and cleared his throat," Actually. Kirihitho is right. Do you seriously not mind anything?"

Hiroki sighed and looked away," It does not really matter if it bothers me or not. Look, this isn't the first time this has happened and I guarantee this isn't the last time either. But, why do you need to care about this that much? I mean-"

Kirihitho," We should care about it this much. Do you know why? Because it was our break up. Hikaru and ours. You weren't even responsible for anything. You weren't even f**king related to any of this! But then also your mom blamed you and I didn't like that. If anyone was to be blame it should have been us or Hikaru, not you!................. It's frustrating to see you being blamed for it!"

Tatsuya didn't say anything but he agreed with Kirihitho. Yeah, he wasn't that big fan of Hiroki like Kirihitho or wasn't even in love with him but Kirihitho was right. It was frustrating to see Hiroki getting blamed for it and on top of that, he didn't even defend himself as if accepting it was his fault.
He asked," Why didn't you stand up for yourself? You should have said something. All the talking was done by us."

Hiroki smiled," I told you. It doesn't matter. She will never listen."

Tatsuya frowned," Just because she will never listen, you will not say anything. That's such a cowardly thing to say!"

Hiroki shook his head," Look, I am tired of defending myself to that woman..........And, I just don't want anymore fights in this mansion. I just want to live peacefully. Is that too much to ask?"

Kirihitho and Tatsuya looked at each other. They didn't know what to say after that.

Hiroki sighed," What you have done is already more than enough. It means a lot to me. In fact, I owe you one. But......... don't expect from me to stand up against my mother. That's impossible for me, right now."

Kirihitho said," Hiroki, are you realising what you are doing? You are accepting the abuse. This is what is f**king up with your mental health. You are hurting yourself. Don't you get it?!"

Hiroki shrugged his shoulders," I do get it."

Kirihitho said in frustration," Then do something!!"

Hiroki was sitting on the swing in his balcony, thinking about Kirihitho's words. Do something! He scoffed. Whenever Hiroki had tried to do something about Mirai's toxic trait something had gone wrong, everytime. He didn't even want to think about their nasty fights back in his high school days. They were the worst of all. If today Hiroki would have opened his mouth, then the peace that was maintained in mansion since he came back would had completely been destroyed.

Itsuki," What are you thinking about?"

Hiroki looked at him, completely startled," N-nothing!"

Itsuki leaned on the wall near them with Ian in his hands," It doesn't look like it's nothing."

Hiroki just smiled in response.

Itsuki sighed," You know why I am here, right?"

Hiroki said in frustration," Please, can we not talk about it."

"No. We need to talk about it."

"Why?! Isn't it over already?"

Itsuki looked angry," Do you seriously think it's over? What mom said to you today is going to stick to you, forever! No matter how hard you want to deny it, it was f**ked up thing to say. Why didn't you defend yourself?! Why-"

Hiroki cut him off," Well, you didn't either! You didn't say anything, did you? And do you know why? Because you don't want to lose Mrs.Kamazira's favour. You want to be on her good side! And that's what I want too. I want..........I just want her to treat me like her son. I*sigh*............I am sorry. I said something harsh. I didn't mean it. I-"

Itsuki stood straight and shook his head," No. You are actually right. I should have said something. No, I am going to say something."

Before Hiroki could even interpret what Itsuki was saying, he already left his room. Realisation struck Hiroki and he made a run towards Itsuki to stop him. If his brother-in-law decided to confront Mirai, it's going to start a war. Like, literally.