Chapter 41

Adrain. Shit shit shit.

"Let's go Harry." I pull at his shirt.

"Nice to see you Mia, Harry." Why is he doing this? I thought I finally got away from him. I thought I was finally free.
"Mia stand behind me." Harry said through gritted teeth, he used his arm to shield me back.

"Aren't you two the cutest? Long time no see Harry." Adrain grinned. He knows exactly what he's doing. He's pushing Harry's buttons, trying to break him.
"Harry ignore him let's go." I pull again at his shirt. He stood tall and bold, not budging by my small gesture.
I give up trying to get him out of here, I just home Adrain doesn't make Harry pissed enough to hit him.

"Mia looks really nice in that dress, stop hiding her behind you." He smirks at Harry.

"Get the fuck away, didn't you learn from last time. Apparently not, I forgot that you're a complete fucking idiot." Ouch, good job Harry, my subconscious tells me.
Adrain starts laughing, his head rolls back in crackling laughter.

"What I would do to fuck her. I never had the chance sadly." Fuck fuck fuck. Harry calm down.

"Harry, you have me not him. Listen to me and go." I tugged harder than before and he turned around to look at me. His eyes were a dark dark jade color. This isn't good, I've seen this look before. When he was beating Adrain's face in. This isn't good at all.

"Baby lets go. Come on he isn't worth it." I flutter my eyelashes at him. His eyes soften, he squeezes my waist with his arm and we walk away.

/-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-:-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-:-/-

So I know this is a really short chapter butttttt I promise the next chapter is going to be long, I'm thinking about putting it in Harry's point of view. Thanks for all the votes and reads <3 I love you all! Best birthday present ever!