Chapter 29 journey (part 2)

Ok so thanks to sheas92 I finished this chapter :)))

We arrived at the airport just in time. Louis ran over to us,"where the hell were you at?! I told you around 5 not fucking 6 Harry."

"Whatever, calm down Mom. We're here now." Harry glared at him. We all went through the airport security and boarded the plane. I have been on a plane in forever, I'm actually quite nervous about it. Harry was placed next to me, Louis and El weren't near us, they had first class tickets. I don't think El knows were coming. Liam and Emile were right across from us and Niall and Zayn were directly infront of us.

Harry and I sat there, I opened up the little window and looked put over the clouds. Harry was getting a little touchy with me. He kept sliding his hand up around my crotch.

"Harry stop it." I whispered swatting away his hand. He just smirked and placed his hand back were it was. After about 20 minutes of swatting I gave up. I could see a smirk plaster across his face.

The heat from his hand made my eyes flutter. I'm not exactly looking forward to the 4 hour or more flight. At all. Harry made me feel better though. I was so excited about going to Paris, but I absolutely hate planes. Well, real ones anyway. Harry started to dose of when I nudged him, "Harry." I whispered, " I have to pee. Will you come with me. I'm feeling a bit lightheaded." He nodded, he followed close behind me holding my hand as I made my way to the little bathroom.

"Turn around." I pointed to the wall. I unbuttoned my pants and sat on the little commode. I started washing my hands when Harry spun me around, pushing me up against the sink.

He kissed my lips violently," Harry not now, not in here." I whispered untangling my fingers from his hair.

To be continued.....

He kissed me violently," Harry not here." I whispered now untangling my fingers from his hair.

"Harry, really I don't think this is the right place for this, please." I said. But he had his arms wraped around my waist pulling me closer to him. His lips trailing down my neck kissing softly, teasing me by nipping at my skin.

Right as I was giving into his wicked desire of me, a flight at attedent started banging on the door. "Sir! ma'ma you have to get to your seats we will be landing in an hour.", she said.

Harry started smirking between our kiss but he let go of me and told me to freshen up real quick before he opened the door. I fixed my hair and clothes really fast before he opened the door and stepped outside. When we stepped out the flight attendant who's name seemed to be May from her tag on her vest, well she looked pretty pissed.

"Sir, can you take your seats now", she said to Harry then glared at me in disgust, haha. I just smiled right back at her. Harry took my hand and walked us back to our seats, I took my seat and was glancing out the window smiling like a kid who just got a candy bar! "We'll be in Paris in an hour, Love." Harry whispered in my ear," we can finish our business there." He smirked referring to our little moment in the planes bathroom.

-)-()-)-)-)-)-)--

Thanks so much shaes92 like for real! You're a life saver:) 3 comments 20 reads and 5 votes for the next chapter.