Chapter 29 journey (part 2)

We arrived at the airport just in time. Louis ran over to us,"where the hell were you at?! I told you around 5 not fucking 6 Harry."

"Whatever, calm down Mom. We're here now." Harry glared at him. We all went through the airport security and boarded the plane. I have been on a plane in forever, I'm actually quite nervous about it. Harry was placed next to me, Louis and El weren't near us, they had first class tickets. I don't think El knows were coming. Liam and Emile were right across from us and Niall and Zayn were directly infront of us.

Harry and I sat there, I opened up the little window and looked put over the clouds. Harry was getting a little touchy with me. He kept sliding his hand up around my crotch.

"Harry stop it." I whispered swatting away his hand. He just smirked and placed his hand back were it was. After about 20 minutes of swatting I gave up. I could see a smirk plaster across his face.

The heat from his hand made my eyes flutter. I'm not exactly looking forward to the 4 hour or more flight. At all. Harry made me feel better though. I was so excited about going to Paris, but I absolutely hate planes. Well, real ones anyway. Harry started to dose of when I nudged him, "Harry." I whispered, " I have to pee. Will you come with me. I'm feeling a bit lightheaded." He nodded, he followed close behind me holding my hand as I made my way to the little bathroom.

"Turn around." I pointed to the wall. I unbuttoned my pants and sat on the little commode. I started washing my hands when Harry spun me around, pushing me up against the sink.

He kissed my lips violently," Harry not now, not in here." I whispered untangling my fingers from his hair.

To be continued........

--/-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-//-/-

TO BE CONTINUED!

So, I need help finishing this chapter. Send me ideas and whatever. Or comment below. LOVE YOU.