Chapter 9

Harry and I have grown close. Closer than ever imaginable.

It's been a month and a half since mum passed.

Harry and I have finished moving his stuff over. Anne visits daily, I enjoy her company. She reminds me so much of my mum.

It's a hole new chapter in my life.

***Harrys POV***

I try as hard as I can keeping Mia happy. But, somedays it's just impossible and she breaks apart. I'm always there to pull her back together.

"Mia, I love you so much and I don't want anything to bad to ever happen to you. I want to be there with you forever. I know babe it's hard with your mum and dad. But I'm always going to be here for you to cry on or talk to."

My lips connected with hers and I swear there were fireworks. This time she didn't stop for a breath. Her lips tasted like cherries, so soft and plump.

"Harry, I've always loved you. I appreciate what you and your mum has done for me. You are defiantly my better half and I don't want to ever lose you."

She gave me a look. Like she could see inside my soul.

She always looks so damn happy. Even though she's been through hell and back. She always seems to have a smile on her face.

She's so strong and confident. I absolutely love that about her.

I kissed her. Over and over. She fisted at my curls not breaking the eye contact between us.

***Mias POV***

He kissed me, over and over again.

We never left eye contact. He grabbed my back end, wrapping my legs around his small torso.

He carried me to my room. Laying me down softly on my bed. His hip bones glided against mine. I felt a tear escape my eye. He hit my cuts. Fresh ones.

He didn't notice, thankfully.

His hips rocked against mine. This is a part of Harry I've never saw before. He was starting to bulge above me..... He kissed my neck leaving a love bite, purplish pink. He started lifting my shirt up, "Harry, not tonight. I'm sorry." I said looking him in the eyes.

"I understand." He left the room going to the bathroom.

I laid in my bed, thinking about what just happened. His hips connecting with mine, sent shivers throughout my body.

He walked in, wrapping his arms around me pulling me close.

I couldn't fall asleep. I was thinking about my cuts, should I tell Harry? I can't. But I should.

I haven't really talked to anybody about anything. I've contained myself from everything. I haven't been outside since the funeral...

"Babe, go to sleep" Harry whispered in a half asleep voice as he saw me check my phone for the time. I closed my eyes; finally falling asleep in his arms.