Chapter 5

After that night shopping with him, I Believe I fell even harder. I wonder if he looks at me like I look at him. Sometimes over others, my eyes fill with lust towards him. Does he want me like I want him?

I decided to go out with a couple of my girls, get away from Harry and all. Just relax. Somehow we all go into the club. We were dancing our night away, guys buying drinks for me left and right.

"Bella, tell the girls I'll be right back. I'm going to the restroom." I was practically screaming in her ear.

I was feeling quite lightheaded... as my head hit the floor. A tall young man picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder. I was still awake with a throbbing headache as he did this.

******NEXT MORNING*******

I woke up in Harry's bedroom... What? I heard a very familiar voice come from the other side of the room.

"Hey babe, you're finally awake." his voice calmed me. "Harry, how did I get here?" I was so confused. That man that picked me up wasn't Harry... 

"Tom dropped you off, he's one of my old friends. What in the hell do you think you're doing Mia?" I've never seen this part of Harry. "I..I was just going out with my friends. Please stop yelling.." I started crying. He came over wrapping his arms around my waist whispering in my ear,

"I'm sorry Mia, I was just worried sick". He placed a kiss on my forehead, snuggling me in closer.

******THAT EVENING******

I received a text from my mom around 9:43 p.m.

Mom: 9:43

Hey Mia, I got called on late shift again, I won't be home till 12 or so... Then I have to leave for Cali. I'll be gone for 2 weeks, stay with Harry please. xx. Love you.

Well. HOLLA. I explained to Harry and his mother making sure they were both comfortable with it, Of course they both agreed. I spent the night at Harry's place last night, we both didn't go to sleep till 2 or so.  That was the First night, I dreamed of Harry... I didn't think I was capable of such a dream.

"Hello? Miaaa?" Harry was trying to get my attention. "Sorry babe. I was just thinking." I felt myself blush a little at the thought of my dream. It wasn't a normal dream. It felt so real, so present.

The more I thought about it, the more I wanted it...

Harry.