Chapter 11****

I carried her up the steps to the master bedroom. She started sliding my shirt off and over my head. Feeling up and down my body.

I placed her on the bed, she started unbuttoning her shorts when I stopped her,"babe save some fun for me." I seductively said looking down at my growing length under my pants.

She pulled her shirt off throwing it to the floor. Motioning me to come over to where she stands.

She unbuckled my belt and unsnapped my shorts button. Letting the fall to the ground. I returned the favor feeling up and down the back of her thighs, making sure to cup her perfect bum with my hands.

She let out a small moan causing me to smirk at her easiness.

***Mias POV***

He helped me pull down my shorts as soon as they hit the ground he pushed me back into the duvet. Rocking his hips into mine as he kissed up my stomach leaving wet kisses trailing up to my neck. I've never saw this part of Harry before. But I like it. A lot.

"Harry.." I breathe-fully whispered into his ear trying to hold back the small quite moans as he kissed my soft spot.

"Not yet Mia." He knew exactly what I was going to ask. He was such a tease.

I took over bit. Placing my hands down to his boxers tugging at the elastic waistband.

As I did that he tugged my bottom lip between his teeth.

I looked up at his face. He was so passionate and graceful. The only light on was the table lamp and let me tell you, the light hit his face perfectly. His body glistened, I couldn't keep my eyes off him.

He lasted me back against the bedframe, pulling a little metallic package from the night stand. I covered myself up with the duvet as he slid down his boxers I couldn't help but stare. He was even more handsome undressed. He slid the condom up his length. I took my hands unclasping my bra letting him remove it. He slid down my knickers taking them and tossing the on the floor.

"Are you sure?" He whispered in my ear, "I'm sorry if I hurt you. Just tell me to stop." He was so apologetic cause he knew it was my first time. I knew it was going to hurt, but it was worth it.

He slowly rolled his hips into mine sliding his length barely inside me. I whimper at the tightness.

"I'm sorry Mia. I'll take it slow. Do you want me to stop.?" He never left eye contact with me. He was so careful and gentle. I could tell he was wanting more, so I pulled him into me farther. Causing me to clinch my teeth. I don't know how to explain it. It hurt like hell, but it was pleasurefull. I think it's because I knew he enjoyed it.

Small moans started escaping his mouth.

"You're so tight Mia." He took a breath inbetween words.

His hips continued rocking into mine. The pain was so bad, I felt a tears roll down my face.

" I'm so sorry Mia, I can't do this do you any longer." He said with pitiful eyes and sadness for the pain he has caused. I pulled him back into me one last time before he let out a breathless moan. His large frame soon left off to the side of the bed. He slipped the condom off his length and returned next to me and nestled me into his bare chest.

"Harry, can I take a shower please." I asked embarrassed. He agreed. I go out of bed running to the bathroom. I felt his eyes watch me the whole way there. I turned the water on stepping inside the hot water. I let it beat over my now sore muscles. I heard someone open the bathroom door then close it.

"Harry?" Before I knew it he was behind me with his arms around my waist.

"Let me" he whispered in my ear.

He gently rubbed body wash over my sore muscles. He took his time on my thighs, I tightened my legs together when he got to my upper thigh.

"It ok, trust me. I'll be gentle." He kissed my neck.

I loosened my legs and he gently rubbed over the place he just penetrated for the first time. I pulled his hands up and they were covered in blood.

"I'm sorry Mia." He let the water run over his fingers washing them clean.

(No she didn't start her period. He broke her hymen. If you don't know what that is. You probably shouldn't be read this. Cx )

I started to feel a bit light headed. And the last thing I remember was him helping me out of the shower and getting me dressed. He laid me down on the messy duvet, snuggling into me.