Chapter 20

I drove home listening to my favorite band Mayday Parade. I needed to get home soon, I hate to keep Harry waiting. I told him I'd be home a hour ago and my phone died so I couldn't text him.

When I arrived he was sitting outside near his car on the phone.

"Where in the hell were you Mia, I've been worrying about you." He hung up his phone and ran over to me. "I'm sorry, my phone died. I was shopping and ran into Liam." I sat the shopping bags on the ground, "next time, use his phone." He squeezed my waist. It was still sore, my hips were still bruised from the other night. I winced in pain, "I'm sorry." He lightly said. He kissed my lips softly and passionately. "I'm sorry, I love you Har-" he kissed my lips before I could finish. "Love you to Mia." He gave me his cheeky smile, making his dimples pronounced.

"You're wearing this tonight." He held up the black dress I had just previously bought with Liam. I developed quite a liking for him. He's very sweet, I'm glad him and Emile are together now. He was such a sweetheart, sometimes I wish Harry was that way, Yeah he's sweet but not like Liam. Liam was so easy to talk too. He understood what most guys didn't.

"Harry, I made plans tonight." I looked at him. His eyebrows furrowed and he gave me a mean glare. "You ARE coming tonight." He drug out the 'are' in his sentence. "I know. I was just joking...." I trailed off and walked inside. Screw. Him.

What's his damn problem. He doesn't have control of me, but yet he does. He means everything to me and I'd do pretty much anything for him. He acted like I HAD to go with him. Like, I guess I'll talk to him later about it.

"So was Liam nice, he didn't do anything to you right?" He closed the door behind him.

"Uuh. Yea he is such a sweetheart. He helped me pick out that dress you know, he said you'd like it. Him and Emile are together now, they DID it..." I trailed off laughing with him.

"That's good he has a good judgement of character, and no way. They didn't." He gave me a look I shook me head and he laughed.

"Liam, did Emile." I looked at him," I'm SO going to bug him about this." He got out his phone.

"NO. Don't tell him I told you, wait til he tells you." I grabbed his phone and he snatched my wrist.

Squeezing it tight, "Harry, you're hurting me." I looked at him. The phone fell out of my hand. And I pulled away, running upstairs into the bathroom locking the door. I called Niall.

"Hello." He answered, "Niall. Can you come .. Get me." I sobbed into the phone, how could Harry hurt me like that.

"What's wrong Mia." Harry started banging on the door, "Mia let me in. I'm sorry."

"What the fuck did he do to you, I'll be over in a minute. Stay in the phone." Nialls voice was deep and angry, "ok I whispered in the phone.

Within five minutes I heard Niall yelling at Harry, I opened the door and ran for Niall. I hopped up in his arms crying. Harry was speechless.

"Look at her fucking wrists." Niall yelled at Harry,"they're fucking black and blue you dick. How could you do that to her." He held me against his chest, I don't know why, but I felt safe with Niall. Harry started crying, he mouthed 'I'm sorry' as Niall walked me out the door.

"It's ok now Mia. Your safe." He placed a kiss on my cheek and buckled me in the car. Was Harry secretly like that all the time? What has gotten into him.

Niall wiped away my slowly falling tears as he turned the car on. "Thank you." I said softly looking at him giving him a weak smile. He drove us back to his flat, and walked me to his front door. He handed me a key to unlock it. I was still shaking from the previous incident, "here let me help." He placed his hand over mine pushing the key in the lock and twisting it. I felt my face blush, when his hand touched mine, I felt fireworks. I turned my head to look at him, he was just smiling at the ground with red cheeks.

We walked in the door, I sat down on the hard wood floor Indian style. "Why sit on the floor?" He gave me a weird look, " it's comfy, Hhaha I just like too." I chuckled.. He sat in front of me the same way. He held his hands up, I placed my hands in his. He leaned forward kissing my lips. He slowly pushed me against the floor. We exchanged hot wet kisses between each other.

"Niall..." I said in between kisses, "yes dear." He placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Kiss me more." I placed my hands on his waist, guiding his hips to mine. I feel quite bad. I loved Harry with all my heart.

HEY GUYS!(: OMG what's going to happen? Will she forgive Harry? Anyway, 4 comments 8 votes and 10 reads for the next chapter. Sorry this is a very short chapter. Love you!(: