Chapter 25

****Harrys POV****

I woke up at 5:34 am. I didn't want to wake Mia so I slowly crept out of bed, placing her head softly on the pillow. Liam and Emile were still snoozing away, which was expected. They both slept till later in the afternoon. I boiled some hot water for some tea. I found some eggs and bacon for breakfast this morning for Mia and I. I don't plan on making food for Liam and Emile cause by the time they got up it'd be lunch.

"What are you doing bae? Its only 5:46 in the morning. Come back to bed." Mia rubbed her eyes and looked at me making food, "Or we can enjoy this breakfast I made for us." I placed eggs and 3 slices of bacon on a plate for her.

"Awh, thanks. I've been craving some bacon." She pulled her hair back and grabbed the plate I handed her. We conversized about everything and such. She was thinking about going to Uni this Fall. That sounded great except for the part that I wouldn't be able to keep an eye on every single guy there making sure they weren't staring. After we were finished she went back into the bedroom calling for me to come lay down with her.

****Mia's POV****

"Harrryyyyyy!" I whispered but yet shouted for him to come back to bed. The familiar tall figure walked through the door and snuggled up against me. He placed his hands right where I get cramps. They automatically soothed me. His hands were like little heaters against me cold goosefleshed skin. We laid there for ever. I didn't end up going back to sleep. I got sick... .-.

"Mia let me in, are you ok?" Harry whispered through the bathroom door. I was in the middle of throwing up when Harry burst through the door, he held my hair out of the way with one hand and rubbed my back with the other. What the hell is wrong with me? I hate this.

"I'm sorry Harry." I put the toilet lid down and flushed. I washed my hands and brushed my teeth. That was so gross. I didn't even feel sick. I just vomited for no reason. And the worst part was is that Harry witnessed it all. If I was him I would have threw up too.

"Its ok Mia, you can't help that." and with that Harry disappeared out into the hallway. Minutes later he came back with a mug of hot tea. "Thank you, Love." I gave him a weak smile. I took a few sips of the hot liquid and let it trail down my throat. He also brought in a heating pad for my cramp and some Midol. He was the BEST. I mean. For real. He spooned up beside me holding the heating pad on my abdomen.

"Thank you...." I turned my head his way and he placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you." He cooed in my ear, "Love you too." I whispered back. We both stayed silent. I was still quite early. Only 6:28 a.m. We both just laid there. He held me in his arms so tight, it made me feel safe and warm. He was like that heater that would never break. I swear that boy was never cold, not even on the coldest winter mornings. 

ok sorry short chapter but. 4comments 4 votes and 16 reads for the next chapter... Thanks sosososos much for the 1.9k+ reads :D im so happy. aha COMMMENNTT your thoughts and feelings please, I enjoy reading what you guys think :) Love ya!(: