Chapter 8

It's been 6 months since we've been dating. It's summer time now! Finals are over; just Harry and I. How we enjoy it.

"I love you" pecking a kiss on his soft lips. "Mmmm, love you to baby." Raspy and deep. Unf. <3

We've planned a simple day. Moms still on her 2 week vacation. She should be home sometime tonight though. She texted me telling me she was boarding the plane to come back to Manchester. I've missed her dearly.

"What movie do you want to watch next babe?" Harry asked curiously.

"House at the end of the street?"

I looked at him. And it seriously just hit me how perfect he really was. His jaw line, cheek bones, complexion and don't forget his beautiful eyes. He was truly perfect.

I don't think he noticed me staring at him while he was on Netflix finding the movie I picked out.

I give him a peck on the cheek.

"What was that for silly?" He asked.

"It was just because. I love you." I smile back at him when someone knocked on the front door.

"I'll get it Harry." I stood up walking o the front door. I opened it and there stood 2 policemen.

"Mia?" I nodded.

"I'm sorry to tell you this, but the plane your mother was on had crashed. No one survived. I'm sorry."

And in that moment. My life collapsed. The tears were non-stop, I was on the ground screaming and crying. Both my parents, gone. Harry ran over and held me in his arms. Shedding a tear or two. He hushed me and comforted me. My mother was dead. Gone. I didn't Even get to tell her bye, or "I love you" one last time.

Gone.

Done.

Forever.

The tears wouldn't stop. The policemen said there goodbyes and sorrows, then left. I sat there, crying in Harry's masculant frame.

How could this happen to me?

"Mia, I'm so so sorry. I hate seeing you like this bae." Harry whispered in my ear. I turned up giving him the biggest kiss ever. He's the only thing I have. What am I going to do? Where am I going to live, how will I pay for the bills?

**later that week**

We had her funeral on the 4th of August. There was nothing to bury. But it was held for the family and friends; to pay respect. I felt so empty. Standing there looking at my mothers grave stone. Harry was holding me, supporting me. Letting me cry on him.

My mum left everything to me. Apparently the house was completely paid off and she had a bank account loaded with money for emergencies.

So, I'm allowed to stay living in the house, and I'll be able to pay for it. Since Harry and I are almost 17, we were going to move in together. His mum agreed since it was 2 houses down from his previous home.

It's been hard. You know? Without a mom. She was my best friend. I loved her so much.

I've fallen into depression. And I've started cutting. Harry doesn't know.

He'd be so mad and sad I do that to myself. But it helps me cope... Judge me or not. I do it. And that's that.

Harry's mom has been very nice to me. Anne and I cried for 3 straight hours on her couch. My mum and Anne had been really close friends. Anne's tried taking me out to get me mind off of everything.

"Harry. I love you. Please don't leave me like everyone else. I'd be so hallow without you." I looked him straight in the eyes, tears forming..

"I'm not going anywhere." He kissed the tip of my nose leaving a tiny little wet spot.