Chapter 27

"Mia, bae can you hear me?"

I could barely open my eye lids, they were so heavy an tired. I couldn't talk either, my throat was so dry. I tried to move my head a tad. I looked over at the water, Harry held the cup and put the straw in my mouth, I slowly sucked trying as hard as I could to get water. My abdomen hurt bad, "Mia, honey please don't cry." I heard Anne say. She wiped my eyes free of tears.

"May I come in, I just needed to check on her." I heard a female voice, probably one of the nurses. "Im sorry honey, we have to get you to get up."  I opened my eyes and Harry helped me up. The nurse grabbed my other arm and the IV pole. Her and Harry walked me up and down the hallway. The nurse gave me a little pillow to hold on my stomach, it hurt so bad. Harry had a firm grip around my waist when they sat me in a wheel chair.

"We will be discharging you in a few hours, we just need to make sure you can keep down your food." She handed me a cherry jello. Harry shot her a look like 'how do you think shes going to be able to eat that ' he took it from me and opened it. I handed him a spoon and he helped me eat. I felt like a helpless baby, my own boyfriend had to feed me. I was shooken when someone else knocked at the door. I wasn't expecting anyone. Liam, Louis, Zayn and Niall all walked in. They handed Anne flowers and 4 cards for me. Niall looked at me, I could tell he was hurt. I gave him a weak smile.

"Harr-y. Can you call a nurse in..." My sentence was broken. "I need to use the bathro-" I grabbed the trashcan the nurse put on the bed side table. Everything I had just consumed was thrown up. Harry pulled my hair away from my face as Niall pressed the Nurse button. Two nurses rushed in and helped me wipe my face, "I need to pee" I blushed and all the boys looked at me. When I stood up, Harry closed my gown in the back. My ass was showing and all the boys were in there. Great.

****Few Hours Later****

Harry and Anne went to the lunchroom to get them food. I needed to get changed.

"Niall, would you help me get changed?" All the boys gave me a weird look considering I was completely naked under the hospital gown. He nodded, Liam and Niall came to help me out of bed. Niall walked me into the bathroom where my clothes were. He handed me my new pair of knickers. He grabbed one of my arms so I wouldn't lose balance. I pulled up my knickers and he helped me snap my bra. I heard Harry inside the room," Wheres Mia?" Liam answered, "Mia is getting dressed and she needed help so she asked for Niall sense you weren't in here." Niall opened the door and helped me walk back to the bed.  "Thank you Niall." I gave him a smile and he blushed.

"Excuse me." a nurse walked in,"We have all your paper work done and your allowed to leave.  A nurse will be up shortly to come get you." She smiled, Harry signed a few papers and she left. About 15 minutes later a brunette nurse walked in with a wheel chair. Harry walked me over and I plopped down in it. Niall and Anne grabbed flowers and cards, Liam had my phone. Harry walked me out to the car, Niall and Anne put the flowers and cards in the backseat. Liam handed me my phone, "Thank you guys so much for getting all my stuff for me." I smiled and gave them all kisses on the cheek. Harry waved goodbye as they walked back to their cars.

"We have to go get your meds. And then we can go home." He placed his hand on my thigh. I'm surprised  he hasn't said anything about Niall helping me get dressed. We finally got home, Harry walked me in the bedroom first and then he got all the flowers for me. He placed them on my dresser, he changed into his comfy clothes and laid beside me. I fell asleep almost instantly.

"What the hell Niall? You could have waited for me to come into the room to help her!"

I heard Harry shouting into his phone, "Don't even say that! You just wanted to see her naked!"

I walked over to him and he hurried up hanging the phone up.

"Who was that?"  I knew exactly, but I had to play dumb.

"Oh no one important. Did I wake you, I'm sorry." He kissed me while I held the small pillow to my stomach.

"I had to pee and I need one of my pills." I  looked up at the towering figure.

He handed me one of the small white pills and a glass of water. He lifted up my shirt, "Mia you need to rest, they're bleeding again." He got a paper towel and wiped away the blood trailing down my stomach.

 He helped me back to bed, cuddling up beside me. We both fell asleep in each others arms.

okkk :) HII!!! hahaha 4 comments 4 votes and20 reads for the next chapter.Leave me feedback please!! I always reply to your guys' comments so keep em' coming :) I hope you liked this chapter! What do you think Harry is going to do about the Niall situation?? (: love you! - H. xx