Chapter 13

Thanks so much for the 400+ reads!!!!:D

****Harrys POV****

"Mia how much did you have to drink?" I asked her, it was clearly a lot because I could smell it.

"Not that many bb. I stopped counting at 6." She winked at me,"I love you." She then proceeded to look out the window at the dark night sky.

She ended up falling asleep. I carried her in the house like your parents did when you were younger. A smile appeared on her face when I kissed her lips.

She was still a sleep, but she was aware that I kissed her. She makes me get a feeling in the pit of my stomach. A good one of course, let me ask you. Have you ever been so happy with someone, you start to need them and depend on there love? Love. It a hard word to actually describe; I can only describe it as Mia. She's my love, my best mate.

I've never felt this way about someone before.

The other night, it was intimate. I never had sex like that before, it was special. I used to sleep around, when I was depressed. I felt like it was love, but it wasn't.

Watching her sleep is interesting. I just want to make sure she's ok.

I played with her hair, thinking about everything. Everything we've been through, as best mates and together as a couple.

After a while, I grew tired and fell asleep.

***Mias POV***

Harry thought I was asleep when he carried me in. How cute? He placed a kiss apon my lips and I couldn't help but smile. He was so sweet.

***Next Day***

"Mia! Miaaaaaaa!" A familiar male voice whispered as he shook me.

I look up running my eyes and there he was. Harry.

"I made breakfast for us. It's ready." Giving me a cheeky grin. He helped me up out of bed. I fallowed him downstairs into the kitchen.

I heard my phone go off in the living room so I excused myself to get it. I have received a text from a unknown number.

From: 569-2920

9:34 am

Hey Mia, it's Niall! Remember last night? Aha.

How'd he get my number? H'm. I walked back into the kitchen texting him.

"Hey Niall! How've you been?" I didn't wanna sound rude and ask how he got my number..," babe, did you give Niall my number!" I looked up from my iPhone asking Harry.

"No, why?"

"Oh no reason. I just wondered." I reassured him with a smile.

I'm trying to think of where I've saw him before other than the fact he went to the pub last night.

Niall texted me back blocking my train of thought.

From: Niall

9:45 am

You looked beautiful last night, Harry's a lucky man. ;)

What the actual fuck. Ok? I guess Niall has a crush on me?

To: Niall

9:46 am

Awh thanks :) and I think I'm the lucky one in this situation.

I texted him back laying my phone on the table.

I caught Harry staring at me.

"What's wrong Harry?" I looked back at him.

He walked over and grabbed my waist. Kissing my neck, leaving a wet spot on my neck. He kissed below my jaw, sucking it a bit. He left a love bite, " I want guys to know you're mine."

I kissed him, biting his bottom lip. He smiled causing his dimples to show. He had the cheekiest grin.

He IS mine and IM his.

"I'm all yours." I whispered in his left ear. He hugged my waist pulling me into his hips. I LOVED it when he did that.

"Good." He bluntly said biting his bottom lip.

I melted. He was so perfect. He placed me up in the counter. I kissed him. Fiddling with the hem of his shirt I lifted it up. Revealing a toned muscular body. My hand traveled up and down, feeling along the crevasses in his abs.

It started getting a bit heated when I heard someone say," Harry, Mia? It's Anne. I hopped off that counter and ran into the laundry room closing the door. He grabbed his shirt and threw it on.

"Uhm hi mom." He said awkwardly I was listening through the door.

"I just wanted to stop by and check on you. I've missed you. How's the house an Mia doing? Is she home?" She loaded him up with questions.

They carried on a conversation for a good while then I heard," we'll, I'm going to leave up alone now. Love you Harry." I heard the front door close and I ran outside back into the kitchen. We just laughed our arses off.

I can't believe his mom walked in and we were getting busy on the kitchen counter where we prepare food! Ahha.