Chapter 31 (journey part 4)

Harry caressed me in his tight arms. We kissed for what seemed like hours. He placed wet kisses all over my cheeks and neck. We decided to tell everyone about our engagement tonight. I was still in shock that Harry Styles loved me so unconditionally. It made me so happy knowing he wanted me that bad he wanted to stay with me forever.

*****later that night*******

"Can I propose a toast." Harry stood up clinking the side of his spoon to his wine glass.

"I just wanted to say, Mia I love you more than you could ever imagine. Don't think for a second your not worth my time. I love you Mia and I wanted to say I'm glad I can now call you.... My Fiancée." He smiled wide.. Everyone was quite and looked surprised.

El started crying. She ran and gave me a hug. I held out my hand showing them all the ring. "Oh it's beautiful Mia, congrats." Liam and el said. Niall though, he sat there.. He knows we have no chance now. We never really did though. "Congrats." He whispered at me.. I have him a kiss on the cheek and hugged him. "Thank you. " I whispered in his ear. He smiled slightly, returning to his seat.

We all made small talk around the fancy dinner table at a wonderful French restaurant. Louis and El looked so happy for me. I know El and I have been talking about it, wondering which one of us would get lucky first. I guess the odds were in my favor ...

"I love you. " I kissed Harry as we walked down a lighted Paris street. Paris is the most beautiful place a night. It's like a whole other world. It's hard to explain, it's not like New York City. It's more laid back and not as busy during the late hours of the night. You can hear the birds chirping and the critters on the ground. The stars Were the absolute best though. Harry took me to a little park, laying out a blanket as I made my way down on the ground. We looked at the stars forever, it was so easy to get lost in them.

He looked over at me, his jade green eyes glisten like all the stars that were glistening above us. He had the perfect amount of green in his eyes when you look into them, they cut through you like a sharp diamond. He was the definition of perfect. Out of all the people in the world he chose me to be his. Why? I don't think I'll ever be able to answer that for you.....

6 reads 6 comments and 26 reads for the next chapter.

Sorry guys I'm so busy with highschool and I've just had the biggest writers block ever. And this is like the shortest chapter ever but I hope you like it a little bit. Feel free to write me some ideas in the comments or message me. I will give you full credit for what you do. Thanks guys <3 your the best..