Chapter 34

It was Niall......

***Mia's POV***

"Hello..?" I say with a whispered voice, I know for a fact Harry had to see who was calling me. He gave me a nasty ass look and walked away.. Like what in the hell? Can I not have friends.

"Hey Mia. I just wanted to tell you congratulations on the engagement..." I cut him off, " Thank you Niall.."

"I know you know how I'd like things to be, but I know you love Harry more than you'd ever love me."

He is tearing me up, I love Niall to death but. I just couldn't imagine life without Harry. He's the best thing that has ever happened to me and we're best friends..

"I'm sorry.." My voice when cold as I heard the other line hang up, "Shit.." I whispered under my breath.  I heard Harry walk up behind me, " Is everything okay?" I could just tell there was a smirk on his face. Knowing he could only have me and not Niall.. And how much it killed him.

"Harry, please not now." I said in the most mono-tone voice I've ever had. I felt my eyes start to water, I ran into the bathroom, slamming the door on Harry as he tried to make his way in. I locked the door.

Why are you crying Mia? Niall isn't the guy you've fallen head over heels for. Harry is. Harry is the guy you went through everything with. Hell you barely know Niall... You don't need Niall like you need Harry. Harry is your world.

"Mia please let me in.." Harry stopped my train of thought., "Please..."  his voice was so smooth and rusky, I couldn't resist him. I slowly stood up from the cold bathroom tile. My head got a sudden rush, I guess I got up to fast. I twisted the little knob allowing Harry access. He just stood there and looked at me. He brought me into a hug but I didn't hug him back. I'm so confused right now. I've been having mood swings and been so emotional...

**** A Few Days Later****

To: Emile

Can you stop by the flat I have something to tell you....

The whole time I texted her that my hands were shaking from fear and excitement, She only lives a block or so away so she would be here within 6 minutes.

From: Emile

Be there soon babe. Are you okay?

With that I replied a simple 'yes' and sat my phone down on the counter..... Next to a pregnancy test.

So guys!!! OMG. Major Niall and Harry drama.. And a pregnancy test.. ?? Mia has a handful going on... what do you guys think so far?

6 votes. 3 comments and 20 reads for the next chapter