Chapter 3

She was blushing. She pulled off her shorts and BAM! I threw her over my shoulder running into the waves of water. More like ripples. But it was pretty. "Let me down Stylessss!" She said breathlessly. I placed her in front of me holding her hips to mine, nothing but perfect. Kissing the tip of her nose.

******Mia's P.O.V******

He was so, so perfect. He leaned in kissing the tip of my nose. When he leaned back in, we kissed... I felt fireworks explode inside me. It was a long passionate kiss.

His lips were soft, like butter. He picked me up closer, pulling me in more and more. I wrapped my legs around his waist. Our lips still connected. One question I asked myself.

Was I, Mia, really doing this with once her best friends? Harry Styles? Yes, yes I was. And would it be bad if I liked it... Cause I did. A lot. He looked me in the eyes. I think I'm falling for I'm hard.

We got our things gathered up and he drove me home.

I felt safe with him.

"Mia, thank you. You wanna come over to my house tomorrow?" He looked over at me, giving me this cute little grin.

"I'd love to Harry." Placing a kiss on his cheek. He go a little grin on his face looking out his window.

The car ride was fairly quiet.

We got to my house around 10:30 pm. He opened the car door for me, holding his hand out for me. I grabbed it,he pulled me up and out of the car.

He walked me up to my door, giving me a kiss... I wanted him to stay, it came out so fast I didn't think about the awkwardness of it.

"Harry would you like to stay?" I asked blushingly after I realized how short and fast I said it.

"Would your mom mind?, I would, uhh. Love to."

We sneaked into the house, run/walking up the stairs.

"Harry, I'm going to change ok?, turn your head and close your eyes." Pointing to the other side of the room.

"Ok. Ok." He gave me a playful little grin.

I pulled out my Victoria's Secret nickers and bra. Just in case he'd try to peak, I also turned the other way. I felt someone undo the back of my bikini strings, I knew it was Harry, his hands were so big. I let out a little yelp, he chuckled, walking back over to where I told him to go.

I've never saw Harry this playful and flirty before.

I hurried and took of my top putting on my bra. I slid down my bottoms putting my nickers on. I forgot clothes, gosh damit. Harry was near my dresser.

"Uh, Harry, could you grab me a shirt and my PINK yoga shorts please." I could tell my face was red, " keep your eyes closed when you walk over here."

He placed the clothes on my bed next to me, "thank you." I said hastily. I slipped my shorts and shirt on.

"Ok, you can turn around now." When I looked over, Harry had no shirt on and his basketball shorts he left over here a while ago...

He looked at me with lustful eyes, I guess I could say the same for me. I've gotten a lot skinnier since last time he saw me in a bikini. And yoga shorts. I only weigh 110, and I'm 5"6'. I have a thigh gap and a flat stomach, I used to weigh 150. I've come a far way.

He walked over to me placing his hands on my hips, kissing me. I felt him take my bottom lip in between his teeth. Oh. My. Lawd. I was so tired... I walked over to my bed, laying my head on Harry's chest.

******next morning******

"ANNEE get your butt over here right now! It's super important, but be quiet." Mia's mom whispering to Anne.

Within a few seconds she was over here... "Go upstairs, in Mia's room. I told you!" Mia's mom teasing Anne.

Anne walked up the stairs and creaked open Mia's door, Mia had her head laid on Harry's chest and his arms around her. They looked so cute.

"Awehhhhhhh" Anne has a tear down her cheek, both parents wanted them together and now they have it.

"Shhh"

"Sorry"

Mia jumped up out of bed. Harry startled looked up, his face flushed red.

"Mom! I'm sorry, I shoulda asked I'm so sorry." Mia was worried sick her mom was going to kill her..

Oh my gosh, this is so embarrassing. I fell asleep on Harry and my mom caught me.

Anne and my mother ran out of the door way so fast.

It made it awkward between me and Harry. We exchanged hugs and a kiss or two. And he left.

Thanks moms. .-.