Chapter 16

"What the hell.." She trailed off.

He had crossed the line.

***Mia's POV***

When he kissed me, I felt something, but not like my kisses with Harry. I'm so confused right now.

"Why in the hell? What's going on. Why'd he have a black eye and a swollen nose?" I hammered the questions down on Harry. He looked at me hesitant. "Tell me, NOW." I looked at him with my sharp blue eyes.

"Um..Niall and I were at the gym practicing, uhm.... boxing......" He trailed off. Why didn't he tell me he started boxing again! I don't approve after what happened last time. "And I took my shirt off, and apparently you left scratch marks all over my back from the other night. Niall descided to make a comment about them I don't really appricate.." He looked at me with sad eyes.

"What'd he say." I demanded to know. "He um, said 'Mia must be good in bed, I want some.'" My jaw dropped, "I don't know what clicked in me, but I beat the living fuck out of him. I felt bad until now."

I don't know why, I felt scared of Harry. How he could just snap and beat someone down like that. What if he did that to me? He reached out to grab my hand, and I flinched away. He looked sad. "I wouldn't ever hurt yo-u.. Mia, please don't do this." he had a tear go down his cheek. His eyes started to puff and redden. It broke my heart, is what he said true? "I wouldn't ever hurt yo-u.. Mia........" I've heard that to many times before. But I trusted him. I walked over to him. I placed a kiss apon his cheek, " I know." I looked into his eyes and it killed me. His green orbs were the only thing that told his story, and the few scars he had from boxing years ago.

"I have to go." I grabbed my car keys and phone. He didn't even look at me, "Bye." I said softly.

When I walked out the door, I texted Niall.

To:Niall 10:43am

Hey, we need to talk.

I received one only moments later.

From: Niall 10:44 am

Come over to my flat. See you soon. xx -N

My fingers hovered over the screen. I decided not to reply. I was sitting in my idoling car. I pulled out of the driveway and headed for Nialls. I was a bit hesitant and scared. I don't know what he'd do to me or try to do. I was very nervous. I pulled up to his flats' parking area. And headed inside. I quietly knocked on the door.

"Hey...." I refused to make eye contact with the familiar Irish, blonde hair, blue eyed boy.

"Look at me." He placed his hands under my chin cupping it moving my face to connect with his. " I just wanted to talk... What the hell was that you just pulled back at my place?" I said as he dragged me inside. "I want you" He said dragging out the 'want'. "You can't have me, I'm Harry's" I bluntly said.

He forced me up against the wall, " That doesn't mean I can't have you." He placed kisses up my neck, sucking then gliding his tongue over then raised marks he just made. "Get off of me." I kneed him in the crotch and ran.

I ran as fast as I could, I jumped into my car driving away.

The whole way home, I was trying to think how I could explain my love bites Niall had encarved into my neck. I'll just say that he had left them the other night. Niall was much ruffer than Harry was, Harry placed soft meaningful kisses when Niall placed ruff unwanted ones. See, There was something about Harry my body craved and needed. I couldn't replace that with anyone else, let alone his ex- best mate. When I got home, Harry was laying on the couch,

"Hey.." I said softly, I didn't get a return back.

So, I went to the kitchen and made me some tea. I went back into the living room, sitting across from Harry. It was an awkward silence, "Harry, whats wrong." I placed my hand on his chest. He looked at me, then looked back at his phone. I snatched it.

From: Niall

I had a fun time making out with your girlfriend, thanks for sharing her.

Oh HELL no. "Harry.. I-I didn't kiss him..." I felt a tear roll down my cheek, "He pushed me up against his wall, he started licking and uh- sucking on my neck."

That infuriated him.

He snatched his phone back, "I have to go." he said sternly.

I knew EXACTLY where he was going. I hurried, straddling his lap. I placed my hand on his chin, forcing him to look at me. "I'm all yours." His hands moved up my back, he placed them in the small of my back.

He kissed me, I felt fireworks.

"Good"

AHHH, this chapter was full of Horan and Styles fighting, pulling over Mia, Hmmm? What will happen next? Will Mia end up falling for the mysterious Niall, or stay with the secretly bad boy Harry? How does Mia know Niall? She still cant place his name and face to a familiar person shed know..... Thanks for the 540+ Reads :D