Chapter 21

"Niall, I can't." I realized what I was doing and texted Harry to pick me up.

****Harrys POV.****

I did it. I lost her trust. I hurt her.

My phone vibrated and it was Mia.

From: Mia

Can you come get me...

I replied yes. I went outside and got in the car.

From: Mia

Nevermind

I left anyway. About twenty minutes later I see her shivering walking down the street. She was crying, and holding her wrist. I had hurt her, I don't expect her to talk to me. Ever again. I did something bad, and knew what happened to her before me. Her ex.

"Mia get in the car honey." I pulled up beside her parking the car. She kept walking. I got out and walked over to her..

I wrapped my arms around her as she sobbed in my chest. "I love you so much Harry." Her sentence was broken but I could understand. I grabbed her wrist softly and placed kisses all around it. "I'm sorry." I picked her up and put her in my car.

The car ride home was silent. I didn't expect her to say anything, I hurt her.

I parked the car, walking over and helping her out. She swatted away my arms and hands.

She walked inside, "Mia?" She disappeared. I heard her footsteps upstairs. She had locked herself in the bedroom, her old bedroom to be exact. I just left her alone, I didn't want to upset her more. It broke my heart when she was in Nialls arms. It hurt me. It tore my heart into little shattered pieces. She looked comfortable with him. I just sat outside the door. I started singing a song I wrote, I grabbed my guitar too.

"Don't try to make me stay

Or ask if I'm okay

I don't have the answer

Don't make me stay the night

Or ask if I'm alright

I don't have the answer.

Heartache doesn't last forever

I'll say I'm fine

Midnight ain't no time for laughing

When you say goodbye."

I strummed on the guitar strings. I felt a few tears roll down my cheek. I slowly hummed when I heard her sing.

"It makes your lips so kissable

And your kiss unmissable

Your fingertips so touchable

And your eyes irresistible.

I've tried to ask myself

Should I see someone else?

I wish I knew the answer."

I felt a small smile appear apon my face. She found my song book.

She unlocked the door and crawled over to me. She pushed the guitar out of the way hopping onto my lap. She kissed my lips fiddling with my hair. I grabbed her waist closing the spaces between us. She wrapped her legs around my torso. Kissing me everywhere.

,

"I'm so sorry I love you, don't ever leave pleas-" she trailed off.

Another short chapter, but a plot twist is coming (; 4 comments 6 reads and 8 votes