Chapter 37

"Well, you're having a girl..." The doctor said as he rubbed the ultrasound over my now bulging out stomach.

Harry has been such a good parent. He looked down at me and a single tear ran down his cheek as he smiled. I too had a tear I smiled as he softly kissed my lips. I truly loved him so much. He's my whole world. And now... I get to have one of his children.

Well I'm not even quite sure it's his kid. I thought about it and thought about it. It's been driving me nuts. He's already so excited about this baby and there's a chance it's Niall's. I haven't talked to him in a while, it's been 4 days I believe. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm so afraid.

"We're having a girl Mia!" Harry smiled over at me as we neared this Boutique in London, England.

He wanted to go shopping right away.

" It's been a long ass day" I thought to myself as we headed home with a dark oak baby crib, dresser and a baby diaper changer. They all three matched, same color same wood. It was adorable really. He was so excited. We even picked out the colors for her room, "Perrywinkle Pink" was the exact color.

When we got home we unloaded all the goods. I tried to help Harry but he didn't want me to hurt myself. We ended up talking about names on the was home. We agreed on Farrah Rynee Styles. I liked the name partly because it's quite unique if you ask me and the other reason is it's cute. The name will last with a person for a life time. Your name defines you and who you are.

****HARRY'S P.O.V****

I'm still trying to get my mind to wrap around the fact I'm having a baby girl.

Farrah Rynee Styles. Will I be able to accept that? Another person walking around or crawling. Being with us forever, and offspring of us united. A beautiful breathing living baby. It's hard to believe. I knew I wanted kids, but this is sooner than I'd imagined. That doesn't mean I won't love that baby any less though.

If I really wanted to I could easily just leave. Like a dead beat father. But I couldn't. Not at all I love Mia and Farrah way to much to even consider that option. Mia's become my whole world. I never thought that'd happen to me, well letting someone in like I have her. I didn't think I'd be able to put my trust into someone so much. Before her I slept around and dated whoever. She's changed me for the better definitely.

**** SORRY THIS CHAPTERS REALLY SHORT AND I HAVENT UPDATED IN MONTHS IVE BEEN BUSY LOVE YOU ALL*****

13 reads and a few comments for the next chapter