Chapter 12

(Sorry guys these are kind of short chapters! They look longer on my ipod)

I woke up the next morning hurting like crazy. It actually happened. With Harry.. I was laying next to him, watching him sleep. He looked confused, it was weird. Watching him make different faces in his sleep. I got up to go to the bathroom and took a few ibuprofen to numb the pain I had from the precious night of the Hazza. Today Harry had planned to take me out with his friends to go to the club. Schools out for now so why not.

I looked at myself in the mirror and at my leg. How tore up it was. Then it dawned on me. Harry dressed me last night, he had to see it... Maybe it was to dark to see. I placed my hands on the counter supporting my weight on them, when Harry walked in the door.

"Hey babe", I gave him a cheeky smile.

"Mia, why would you do that to yourself." He furrowed his eye brows looking into my eyes and down through my soul.

My heart broke, it stopped when he asked me. A tear streamed down, then another, and another. He held me. I couldn't speak. I just broke down in his arms.

He started shhing me and playing with my hair, telling me everything is goin to be alright. I felt his hand rub my thigh where I had previously cut just days before. He rubbed them making all my pain just washed away. I kissed him.

"I'm sorry" I mouthed, cause nothing would come out. I was at a lost for words.

He wiped away my tears and hugged me,"promise me you won't do it again princess." He whispered in my ear.

He made me feel better you know? I felt love radiate off him just for me. The actions I saw last night from him, maybe me realize what kind of boyfriend and best friend I have.

"Let me do your hair babe." He said turning on my curling iron, at first I was hesitant, but then I let him once I remembered Harry did his sister Gemma's hair a lot in her middle school years.

He motioned for me to sit in front of him on the floor. I sat with my legs straight out because it hurt to bad to sit Indian style; his penetration still hurt. He moved close to me, wrapping his legs around me.

He played with my hair and the started making loose beach curls. We had a normal conversation. And then he brought up last night, "I'm sorry Mia, I didn't mean to make you bleed and hurt." He placed the curling iron in the sick about us so it would fall and burn us.

I jerked around pushing him against the bathroom door. I kissed him. Straddling his lap, he caressed my bum in his two giant hands. "I want more of that." I whispered in his ear the proceeded to turn back to where I was previously sitting.

I caught him by surprise that's for sure. He messed up my hair a bit and let me finish my makeup in the mirror as he took a shower.

"Mia grab me a towel please. I forgot to set one out." He shouted from the running shower.

"It's not like I haven't saw you naked before, but here." I chucked as did he. I handed him his towel. Then proceeded to finish my makeup.

I left Harry alone in the bathroom to get dressed. I went over to my closet and picked out my new sequined, tight fitting black dress. I took off my bra and as soon as I did.

Harry ran up behind me cupping my breasts in his hands. I covered up swatting his hands always. "HARRY!" My face flushed red. I grabbed my no-show strapless bra from my dresser and put it on. I got into the dress,"Harry!" I shouted,"can you zip this for me?!" His massive hands romed my body before he zipped it up. "I didn't ask for a feel up." I winked and gave him a little kiss. I grabbed my sparkly silver heels from my closet.

I revealed myself to Harry after I was completely finish, he couldn't keep his jaw up.

"Damn." That's all he could say, he looked at me with compassion and passion. I love that about him, it wasn't always lustful with him.

We met up with Harry's friends at the Olive Garden in England. The boys couldn't keep their eyes off me and I could tell Harry was getting jealous.

"Hi I'm Liam Payne." He had a cute little birth mark on his neck, "and I'm Niall Horan." Wait. Where have I heard that name before... Hm. Then my train of thought left me when Louis introduces himself," and I AM the swag master from Doncaster." I can tell he's a joy to have around. Aha. "And that's Zayn." Louis continued to say. Zayn was quite and mysterious. I caught him glancing at me a few times.

We all rode over to a pub down the street from the Olive Garden in Harrys range rover.

When we arrived they didn't ID us so we got in just fine. The music in there was so loud and I was just drinking one glass after another. I was grinding on Harry," Mia, how many drinks have you had?" He screamed over the music. " I only has a fewwwqa" I slurred my words stumbling over my heels. "We need to go home. Let me go tell the boys and they can walk the block to where they parked." He held my hand firmly.

Some guy tried grinding on me, Harry got irritated and tightened his grip. This time it wa wound my waist though. I love it when he holds me by my waist. It turns me on like a light switch.

He placed his arm around my waist and held my heels in the other hand. He helped me walk to the car, and we were off home.