Chapter 38

I started to think about not ending up with Mia, what would have happened to me. I almost lost her.

****FLASHBACK****

**** HARRYS POV****

"Harry babe what's the matter?" Christina was hanging all over my shoulder. I can't get Mia's face out of my head when she walked in on us. She looked so devastated, so disappointed.

"Don't tell me you're worrying about that little whore of a friend you have.." She rolled her eyes, ".. Let me help you get your mind off things." She straddled over me, taking my hands and rubbing all over her tanned skin. I tried to get her off but she wouldn't let me, she started to grind on me.

"GET OFF OF ME DAMMIT!" I screamed as her back hit the ground. What have I done. She looked petrified, "I'm so sorry." My voice trailed off as I held out my hand, as I reached towards her she flinched.

"Please go..." She ran as fast as she could out of the house. I'm truly a terrible person. I hurt Mia more than anything, I knew damn well she liked me. I didn't think all that much though. She only had a little crush on me. But that doesn't matter, I HURT her.

She saw Christina on top of me, grinding her body on top of mine, my hands dripped to her sides. My eyes were closed tight as the pleasure poured through my body. Was this love? I have yet to answer that question, what did real love feel like and am I experiencing it right now.

I heard a sniffle, I looked over and there she was. Tears swelled in her eyes as she dropped a box to the floor. And she ran. Christina got off me and I tried to cover myself in clothes. I put on some jeans and ran after her. It was to late. I destroyed her. When I walked back in the room, Christina had on my Pink Floyd shirt, my personal favorite. There still, the box lie on the cold hard wood floor. I picked it up, I didn't dare open it, I wanted to but I can't right now.

*****MIAS POV*****

I dropped the box filled with pictures and notes of Harry and I when we were young all the way up till now. I actually came her to tell him everything, how I felt about him. Christina was riding him, he looked so happy and pleasured by that nasty whore. Fresh tears welled up in my eyes. He looked at me and his face instantly turned cold. I ran.

My converse hit the ground over and over. I passed my house, I needed to go somewhere by myself. I need air free of other people. Definitely not around Harry. I ran still crying. I fell. There in the middle of the woods. I lost myself. I lost everything. I just looked up at the blue darkening sky, numb. He literally killed me. I lay there still, breathing every now and again. And I screamed. I started crying and screaming. I had a breakdown in the woods. With no one to hear me or help. My phone started to go off. It was Harry. I hadn't noticed the 13 missed calls from him. He texted me.

from Harry

10:23 pm

Mia, I'm so so sorry. Where are you your parents are worried sick.

I didn't reply. But he had known I read it. His 'read receive' was always turned on. I got another one only a few short minutes later, it felt like decades though. He only had said to answer him or else he'd come looking for me.

I looked up at the night sky, I was numb, I was asleep.

When I woke, I was curled up in Harry's arms in my living room. I wanted to move so bad I wanted to run away. He hadn't been to sleep, he was watching me. My breath rising and falling. I started crying, he held his arms around me so tight. I grabbed at his shirt, rolling it up in my hands.

"I love you so much... You hurt me so bad." That's all I could get out as I screamed and cried. He too, started crying.

"I'm so sorry... I-I..." His voice was quiet. He couldn't finish his sentence.

He placed his hand under my jaw bone, making me look at him. He kissed me. His soft raspberry lips, working at mine. I kissed back. It felt so right. I hated him and loved him at the same time. His kiss sent shivers down my spine.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have..." He started to say. I kissed his lips once more, he smiled.

Does he love me? Or is he going to use me like he did all those other girls. He isn't getting off this easy. I thought quiet thoughts to myself as I fell back asleep in his arms.

****HARRYS POV****

She hasn't contacted me in weeks. She was so vulnerable when I held her. Did she really want that kiss? I felt something I had never before. I felt sparks and my stomach turned. Is that what love feels like? I had hurt her, and I know that. She wouldn't answer my texts or calls. She read all of them. What was she thinking or doing right now? Was she alone? Was she telling Emile what had happened?

I locked myself away from everything.

****MIAS POV****

Harry hadn't showed up at school for a week. I was planning to go see him after my last class. I hope he's okay really. I just don't know what to say to him. I wanted that kiss then, but do I still want it now? Was he what I really needed in my life? It's so hard to trust him now. I feel terrible and guilty. But I shouldn't, should I? I'm not the one that did that to him. He did it all himself. He's the one that wanted Christina. She disgusted me, she was now on to the next guy.

Did he really love me. That's what I HAVE to know.

I showed up at his house right after school. His mother wasn't home and Gemma was somewhere else. The only car in the driveway was his black Range Rover. I knocked. No one answered. I kept knocking. Sooner or later I heard the lock twist and the door opened. Harry looked ill.

"Harry, I-i, I need to know how you feel about me." I looked down at the ground. Afraid of what he was going to say. He grabbed me, enclosing me in his strong arms. He started to cry. "I'm so sorry Mia, I love you and I can't take not seeing you. I need you in my life." I was shocked. Harry never showed emotion to me.

****END FLASHBACK****

this is something new!? Can you believe Mia still went with Harry after all that?

10 reads for the next chapter!!