paper planes.

Prologue:

****foreshadowing****

"Mia come with me! I have something I want to show you." Harry gave Mia this cute little grin.

Harry grabbed Mia's hand and held tightly. He walked her over to the edge dock and sat down beside each other. He motioned her to look out into the sky, then told her to close her eyes.

He pulled her long brown beach waves to one side and draped a chain over her neck.

"Happy 16th birthday Mia!" Whispering in her ear.

"Harry! I told you not to get me anything, thank you it's beautiful." She gave him a huge hug after admiring the paper airplane pendent.

****end foreshadowing****

"Happy birthday Harry, you're such a big boy!" Anne said watching Harry blow out his candles.

Harry blew out his candles with Mia by his side, today was Harry's 6th birthday.

"Here Harry, I got you a gift." Mia handed him a little box, her cheeks flushed red.

Harry opened the box, his eyes went big.

He pulled out a friendship bracelet with a "H and M" written in thread.

Mia's mother was great at making things, so she made that out of Mia's ideas.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! Mia. This is so cool." Harry grabbed her and hugged her so tight. "I love it" whispering in her ear.

"I bet you they will be together together when there older." Anne whispered in Karen's ear.

"How much" Karen said jokingly. "Look at them together, they will be I know it." Anne said staring at the two little kids playing on the ground.

"Give it a few years Anne, give it a few years. They will be together everyday. " looking at Anne with big eyes.

From then on out Harry and Mia were with each other everyday staying together through Kindergarten.