Chapter 36

Its been a few days since Emile came over. I don't know how to tell Harry. I just don't understand because Harry and I use protection. I can't remember if Niall did.

"Niall. can I talk to you?" I said quietly into my phone so Harry wouldn't awake.

"I told you I'm always here for you." he said bluntly.

"I'm pregnant."

"What?!? Does Harry know?" he was lost his breath.

"Niall. no. But did you use a condom when we did that really stupid thing we shouldn't have done."

He went silent.

"Yes." he let out a short answer, "I have to go. I'm sorry Mia."

And the line went dead.

I walked quietly back into the bedroom, Harry wasn't in bed... The I saw him walk out of the bathroom.

"Harry.." I looked down at the ground ashamed of myself.

"Yes Mia, whats wrong babe?" He lifted my chin up.

"I'm...I'm..."

The last word couldn't come out. Finally it did. "Pregnant."

He looked at me. He brought me into a big hug and held me there.

"I love you Mia." He whispered in my ear. I started crying. I'm having a baby with my highschool sweetheart, well, best friend.

He rubbed my belly. "How long have you knew?"

"A couple of days. But I was scared to tell you, I didn't know if you were ready for a baby."

"Mia, I'm always ready, Yeah its not a planned baby, but I'm going to love that baby to pieces."

"We need to make a doctors appointment.. I've been pregnant for a month or so I think."

"We will Mia. I love you. We can start telling family members and friends. And we can work on the nursery in the extra bedroom." He cradled me in a hug. Is he still going to love me if I get fat? Stretch marks and stomach pudge. I hope he does. I really do.

What do you guys think?!?! Is Niall lying or is the baby Harry's? (:

2 comments 4 votes and 15 reads for the next chapter.

AND thanks so much for 6,000 reads <3