Chapter 7

"Come on Mia! Pweaseeee" he gave me this cute little innocent look.

I threw down my books straddling his waist laying my arm on his shoulders.

"Woah now." Giving me a smirk kissing his soft lips. This time, out lips didn't split apart for a short breathe. It was everlasting.

I fisted at his loose ringlet curls. Making small breaths escape his beautiful raspberry coloured lips.

My mom wasn't home but I left Harry's house to pick up a few odds and ends for school.

**later that night**

"He showed up as I was studying ! I was so surprised and he took over me. I loved it.!" I heard Emile gasp as I was talking to her over the telly.

"You dirty little soul. What'd you guys do? How far? Come on tell me dear."

Emile begging for more details," well, we made out. And I was straddling him the whole time, I could FEEL him."

I felt myself blush, checking Harry's hallway to make sure no one could hear me while he was taking a shower.

"MIA. OMG." My face flushed even more red because I didn't see Harry standing in the doorway in just a towel.

"Hey Emile, I gotta go. Love you! Text me dear." I said hanging up the phone.

Harry was giving me a strange look. I hope he didn't over hear.

"What were you two talking about?" Raising one eye brow, "you seemed a little excited and flustered; your face was bright red!"

"Nothing babe! Girl talk." I gave him a short wink, noticing his glistening wet body; only a towel covering him up.

What's wrong with me? STAHP IT MIA.

"Would you like me to leave so you can get dressed?" I didn't dare look at him, I kind of made it awkward.

"Um, if you'd like too. I don't want it to be awkward." His cheeks are rosey red. Haha. I made him blush. I ran out of the room so fast. I closed the door. I went to the bathroom to change into my pjs. I was in the middle of taking off all me clothes, standing in my undies and bra. When Harry walked in. His eyes got so wide, "I'm so sorry Mia!! Oh my gosh I'm sorry." He hit his head closing the door. I stood there . Shocked and embarrassed.

He's never saw me like this before. I threw on one of his shirts and yoga shorts. I walked outside to see Harry right outside the door. "IM SO SORRY MIA!" He baffled me. "It's okay. It's not like you won't ever see me like this." I blushed at my pervertedness and so did he.

He looked at me with green lust filled eyes... Grabbing my waist., "I can't wait for that day. You're so gorgeous. I want you. I NEED you." He whispered in my ear. His words made me feel weak. He caught me in his arms.

That night. We snuggled in his bed. I felt we've grown closer and closer...

****Harrys POV****

"It's okay. It's not like you won't ever see me like this." Mia blurted out. My face streamed red trying not to look at her perfect body up and down. It's hard to believe she's mine. All mine. We've made it so far. Best friends and now together.

She later there in my arms, sleeping away. I wonder what she thinks about me? What was she saying to that person on the phone... Oh, it doesn't matter.

All that does matter. Is that I've fallen in love with Mia.