Chapter 18****

Harry decided to go out to a new English restaurant. The food was to die for it was amazing. The waitress tried flirting with him, he's so cute what he said and all... Ahah. "Sorry I'm taken babe." AHHA how funny is that?

"Why do you love me Mia?" He caught me by surprise.

"Well, um, you're the sweetest person ever and you help me when I'm feeling down. And we were best friends for years. Your personality is amazing.....and you're cute." I looked at him as he gained a big smirk on his face.

"Why'd you ask?" Taking a sip of my tea. "I just worry I'm not good eno-....." I cut him off,

"You're way more than enough, I love you Harry and I don't want you thinking you aren't enough for me." I smiled at him grabbing his free hand.

"Would you like to go to Liam's place for a party? Everyone is going to be there."

"What about Niall?" I said softly looking at him."

None of the other boys know, let's keep it that way, just stay away from him. Liam's house is huge, so there will be plenty of room."

*****Later that night*****

"Hi Liam." I placed a kiss on his cheek giving him a hug.

"HEY! What about me miss Mia." It was a familiar voice, Louis. He hugged me from behind and placed a kiss on my cheek. He's so energetic, I don't know how he does it. Harry gave him a look like "back of my girlfriend". He was so protective of me.

"I'ma go get a drink, would any of you like one?" Harry looked over at us. I raised my hand. He was a bit hesitant because what happened last time, I was HAMMERED drunk. I told Liam to tell him I was going to the bathroom.

"Well, actually Liam, where is the bathroom." He pointed to the staircase and told me the first door to the left. "Thanks" I smiled down at him.

As I was walking past the grinding, sweaty drunk people. I for some reason, turned my head. And there he was, Niall. He was downstairs talking with Liam. Hopefully Harry can control himself. I went to use the bathroom. Making sure to lock the door since people don't knock anymore. I didn't feel like dealing with a drunk person while I was trying to pee.

"Hello, is anyone in there?", "yes, hold on." I finished washing my hands. I KNEW that voice sounded familiar, it was Emile!

"Hi girl!" I gave her a hug and we exchanged a few words as I headed back down the stairs.

I sat next to Louis and Harry, in between them.

Niall kept looking at me like I was a treat. Gross? I think so. I grabbed Harry's hand, he always made me feel safe. Something about him. I knew Liam and Louis could handle Harry if he got out of hand. Hopefully though, nothing happens.

"Wanna go dance?" Harry and Liam both looked at me smiling. "Sure." We walked over to the area where everyone was dancing.

Liam was in front of me and Harry was behind me, I was grinding on Harry and Liam was grinding on me. I brushed up against Harry more than once, he started getting, ummm.'excited'.

"Settle down babe, you're making me want you more." His voice was raspy.

He placed his hands on my hips guiding them against him. I turned my head looking up at him. He kissed me violently but with meaning. Liam had his eyes set on a girl across the room. Emile. Awh. "Go talk to her." I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

Harry turned me around, grinding his hips on mine to the beat of the music. It started getting to hot to dance with all these people. He took my hand and led me over to a couch. I sat on his lap, feeling his hardness underneath me.

"Calm down..." I looked at him winking. He kissed me, his tongue swiped my bottom lip, I allowed him access.

"Let's leave" I bit my bottom lip. We both only had one drink, so we were ok to go home.

He was heading home, I placed my hand on his lap. Moving it closer and closer.

"Mia, stop. I'm driving." His face started to redden and he was getting shaky, I kept going. Brushing over it slightly. He gritted his teeth. Trying not to close his eyes. I stopped. Aha I'm such a tease.

"I'm going to get you, SO so hard." He had a smirk on his face, looking out the window.

We parked the car in the driveway, he locked the doors. He reached over to me, kissing and sucking on my neck.

"Harr-y." I grabbed his tee-shirt. "I told you." His lips brushed my ear.

I unlocked the door manually. "Come on." I looked at him I unlocked the front door as he trailed behind me. As soon as we got our shoes off, he picked me up. Placing me on the couch. He hovered over me, kissing me. Placing hot wet kisses all over my exposed skin. He placed his hands against my craving hips moving underneath him. His hands roamed up my skin tight dress. I reached around trying to unzip it under him. He placed one hand under my bum holding me up for support. I unzipped my dress he helped me slid it down my waist.

"You're so beautiful you know that Mia?" He ran his hand over my self harm scars. And over my rib cage.

I used to be anorexic, a few years back, Harry helped me. I'm still not comfortable at my weight, there's always going to be a voice in the back of my head telling me that I'm fat. He roamed my stomach, placing sweet hot wet kisses all over. I fisted at his hair, entangling his curls in between my fingers. He placed his hand over my knickers. Sliding one side down, my grip tightened in his hair. "Relax boo, you can trust me." He placed his thumb over my exposed area, he rubbed gentle circles around, this was a whole new feeling. It shot pleasure throughout my body.

"Harr-yy. Please st-oppp." I grabbed the hem of his shirt collar.

He looked up at me, smirking a what he could do to me.

"I'm going to take a shower, you know. We could save water and take one together." He shot me a wide grin. He was SUCH a cheeky teaser. What an ass. But hey? I wouldn't mind seeing hit steaming water roll of his body.

We chased each other up the steps and into the bathroom. He turned the water on and started Unclothing himself. All I had to do was take off my undergarments, my dress still laid on the floor.

The steam rolled off my wet hot skin. Our bodies were glued to each other, letting the wet hot water drip off our naked bodies. He caressed my body in his hands, kissing me. Running his hand through my wet hair. Our bodies fit together like puzzle pieces.

"Shh, Harry do you hear that?" He slowly turned off the water and locked the bathroom door.

Someone was walking around downstairs. They came up the steps, "Mia, I know your home babe." It was Niall. We didn't lock the front door. Niall has crossed the line. Harry raised his finger to his lips, motioning me to be quite. We managed to get the lights off before he made his way up the steps. Harry used his phone as the light. I glued to his still wet body, I was scared. I could tell Niall was drunk, he slurred his words a bit. Finally, we heard him go back downstairs and start his car.

Hey guys! :) so sorry for a shortish chapter!:( but S/O to mrsStylesHoran7, carvelo4020 and kyliedanielle2017. GO READ THEIR STORIES THEY'RE AMAZING WRITERS!!!! :D 10 reads and 2 comments for the next chapter. :) love you!