Chapter 19

He curled up beside me in bed. I laid my head on his bare hot chest.

****Next Morning****

I snuck out of bed to go take a shower, I grabbed some clothes and ran into the bathroom. I turned on the hot water and hopped in. I was singing a song washing my hair. I use like way to much conditioner and shampoo. I got out and my clothes and towel were gone. I peeped my head out the door to see Harry sitting there in front of the door holding my clothes and towel behind his back. "Styles, hand them over." I glared at him. He shook his head 'no'. I closed the door and took down the shower curtain to cover myself up. "Haha." I opened the door grabbing my clothes from his grip and headed back into the bathroom. I threw on my dark wash skinny jeans and a off the shoulder shirt.

"I'm going to go shopping for a bit today." I said slipping my new silver heals on looking up at Harry, "I'll be home in an hour or two." I applied some make-up and fiddled with my hair. I had natural beach waves so it was easy.

."Don't be to long bae. I love you." he placed a soft but firm kiss apon my lips," Love you too." and with that I grabbed my phone and keys heading off to Niall's flat. It only took me 10 or 15 minutes to get there. I grabbed my phone and knocked on Niall's door. He opened the door and smiled. "Come in." I pushed my way past him as I walked through the door.

"Do you remember last night?" I gave him a questioning look. "Yea, you and Harry were getting it on in the shower, so I left."

"Why in the fuck would you go in MY house. Without asking?" I was so pissed.

"You dropped this." He held up my Paris charm bracelet my mother had bought me when we took a vacation there.

"Oh, well thank you." I reached for the bracelet but he refused. "Come on Niall. Give it to me." He still resisted.

"Why should I?" He gave me a playful smirk. "Because it's mine, What do I have to do for you to give it back?" he shifted on his feet thinking.

"Mmmm.. I don't know." But he really did. I walked over to him. Placing a soft wet kiss on his plump lips. I couldn't stop myself though, he placed the bracelet in my back pocket and help his hands behind my waist.

"Wtf Mia, You have a boyfriend. Stop. He kisses way better than Niall. Stop." I thought to myself.

"I think I should go...." I turned around walking out the door. "Thank you Mia." he whispered as I shut the door behind me.

The whole car ride into town I was feeling stupid and ugh. Why didn't I stop kissing him. It's not like I wanted him. I pulled my car into Emile's little boutique her parents own in London. "Hey Emile, how'd the other night go." I smiled at her as she ran over to me hugging me. "Oh. My. Gosh. The Payne, is...... omg." Did she just refer to innocent Liam as 'The Payne'. Wow. Ew.... ok..

"You didn't.." I gave her a look and we started laughing. "Yes. Yes I did. We're dating know, I've known him quite a while actually. But I never wanted to say 'hi' or anything. Until last night. He went to our school, but he was a few grades above us. so why'd you come in today." She walked up to the counter. "Well, urm. I need to talk to you about something." I looked around making sure no one was in there," I went over to Niall's flat to see why he came over last night, and he found my charm bracelet..." Holding up my wrist showing her, "He wouldn't give it back, so I kissed him. And couldn't stop. I don't know why. I have Harry and he's way better than Niall." Her jaw dropped.

"Mia, don't say anything to Harry about it. It was a mistake right? Nothing major happened Right?" She looked at me. "Yea, nothing else happened and it was a mistake. Thanks Emile. Keep this between us?" She nodded, we exchanged hugs and I left. I walked around and found this cute little café on the corner, I went in there to hopefully clear my mind about Niall and Harry. I ordered a green tea plain, sitting at the edge of the room near the window.

"Thank you." The waitress brought it out to me. I gave her a smile as she walked away. I sipped on my tea as I saw a familiar guy walk in. "Hey Mia." Liam walked over sitting across from me.

"Hey babe. What are you up too?" I gave him a weak smile. "Oh nothing much, just walking around London and I saw you sitting here and thought I'd stop by." He looked down at his phone then back up to me," What about you dear?"

"Oh, just the same as you, I need to go by some new clothes, and paint for the living room and kitchen." I took another sip. "Ohhh, you wouldn't mind if I came would you.?" He gave me this cute little grin and I couldn't resist. "Yes, I guess I need a guys input on the clothes, I need a new dress, I got stuff all over it last night." I paid for the tea and Liam walked out beside me.

"So how are you and Harry doing? He seems a lot happier with you than the other girls he's had, He always picked up whores until you." He gave me a weak smile. I blushed a bit. Harry was actually happy with me. "We're doing pretty good. He's always doing something new with me though." I laughed blushing then looked down at the ground. Why was I talking to Liam about that. "Oh, oh dear. Harry always has a new trick up his sleave... You must not have gotten it very good before, he was probably boring." He laughed, "Liam. Harry was my first. " I blushed, "Why are we talking about this bloody subject walking down the street." I looked over at him. "Oh I don't know, hha. I didn't know he was, sorry for asking." He cracked up. "Shut up Liammm!!!" I hit his hard chest. Damn. Liam works out.

"Here's my favorite dress shop." I said pointing at the sign before walking in as he fallowed me.

I tried on several dress, "That one makes you look weird." He was being honest, I didn't like it to much myself. And then I found the dress I fell in love with. It was black with a sequined sweet heart neck line, and it fell above mid-thigh. I put it on and walked out of the dressing room.

"Oh. My. Damn. Mia, buy that one, you look incredible." Liam blushed as his eyes roamed up me. I felt myself blush a tad too. We went to the checkout counter, the dress only rang up 50 pounds. That wasn't bad at all.

"Thanks for coming with me today." I gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek, "Thanks for having me dear." We walked our separate ways and I hopped into my brand new mini cooper.

Sorry this took so long to update. I just haven't had any inspiration!. But thanks SOSOSOSOSSOOSSOS much for the 1000+ reads, its like crazy!., This is a short chapter but oh well I suppose. 6 Comments and 15 reads for the next chapter. I hope you liked this chapter! love you guys soososo much! P.s. Someone inboxed me, I am from the States, I live in Ohio and My real name is Hailey. (: And I saw One Direction and 5SOS on the 18th of last month with my bestfriend. It was AMAZING. ok, im going again. Love you :* (: